A wacky idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DopeDoctor

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
I got high the other night, very high, and starting thinking, i wanna see some animals gettin stoned. And since that wont happen, Im just gonna do the next best thing, photoshop them. I've got a good start with a stoned hippo pic and im gonna post a bunch in the gallery. Only problem is, can I get in trouble for using pictures of animals without permision??

edit: that hippo would make a pretty sweet avatar for whoever made that thread about avatars.......

hippostone.jpg

Here's a bigger pic of my avatar. I found it online somewhere, it was already photoshopped...or maybe squrells really do know how to roll....hehe.

marijuana_hampster_rollin_weed.jpg

Isn't she cute!!!! :D

haha....good pics...lets see what i got

does bush count as an animal;)

gwblunt.gif

kermit3 (Small).jpg

prairie dog or gopher and yup they cute. live in communities underground in burrows

Nice gopher, wish I could roll em like him.

Here the latest addition to my animal collection.

Edit: Be sure to click to enlarge

stonermonkey.jpg

astra007 said:
prairie dog or gopher and yup they cute. live in communities underground in burrows

The largest prairie dog colony on record was in Texas, and was about 100 miles wide, 250 miles long and contained an estimated 400 million animals.

Holy Crap!

400 MILLION???

thats impressive stoney....

This picture kinda makes us look bad

stonergeorge.jpg

Latest posts

Back