aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! big problem please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
well, not that big, but its a pretty bad problem. first i was like okay i got spider mites, ill take care of them.

now. i got leaves browning and they werent like that 2 hours ago. what the hell.

please help, tell me what i need to get or do.

im hoping this and the purple stems and everything will be fixed when i buy nutes tomorrow. for flowering whats on average would you suggest the npk be for it.

bl.jpg

well, i nuted once. and then used too much and the wrong kind. so yeah. i know im lucky as aEDITto even make it this far, so far its got 6 spots showing bud growth. but now that ive been this far, i think nothing but my plant, if you havent noticed im on this site constantly. and i mean that litteraly. i wake up get on here for 2 hours. play gears of war 2 for a few hours. then someone comes over wanting to hang out, and i say hang on then get on here for a nother long period of time. check my plants out like 5 times or more a day, then play gears some more and get on here til i go to sleep.

on top of that i nuted them wrong in the first place, i took time release ones sprinkled them on my soil not in, and watered heavily. next day nute burn baaaad. scrapped all of them out and flushed.

i trashed my old nutes, just please tell me what NPK ratio would be perfect for flower.

4u2smoke, thanks for all the help youve given me, but this time i need help and im needing it fast.

I would guess overwatering with chlorinated tapwater? The brown almost looks like a mold. Is there sufficient fresh air coming in?

could be the air, but i had the closet shut with no air for like 2 months and never saw this, but for a week ive had the closet open right where the plants were, and even put in some small fans.. i do have spider mites
(taking care of those tomorrow though.), those wouldnt be the cause would it?

ill get an extra fan in there and see if it helps. but i think its more along the lines of a nute difficiency. but idk for sure.

FOR REAL THOUGHT, a good npk% for flowering. need that

oh and its not chlorinated water. i have two containers to hold water, both have no lid. one thats been sitting out for atleast 24 hours. and the other is freshly poured water. and each container last me a good week-2weeks.
so deff. not that.

dont think its a mold. bc its looks different than any mold i have ever seen. plus it started at the top leaves and seems to be working its way down.

BL, the first post you made isnt the slightest bit funny. 3 months of work for nothing isnt funny. it sucks. imagine starting a grow one gets taken out, then your left with two, the healthiest one turned male, and the one that looked inches from death is the female. not cool.

and as for root rot, how can i check that? once the light kicks back on ill give it a look and put more holes in the bottom. i dont think it is root rot, because i used to water it ALOT, now i cut back on that because i realized i was overwatering.

What your plant is exhibiting is the same thing when I had an air pump quit during a dwc run. With no oxygen to the roots they died, the necrosis started at the top and worked its way down the plant, unlike nute burn or deficiency which usually starts at the bottom then works it's way up. So if I seem harsh but it is what it is. Maybe you have fungus nats or something else in the soil . I am willing to bet money on it being a root issue. And if that plant is 3 months old it should be 6 foot by now and in a 5 gallon pot.

schoolboy420 said:
BL, the first post you made isnt the slightest bit funny. 3 months of work for nothing isnt funny. it sucks. imagine starting a grow one gets taken out, then your left with two, the healthiest one turned male, and the one that looked inches from death is the female. not cool.

nothin but love to ya man....... but yeah it was very funny actually. no offense man but it does sound like your plant has been through alot.

i hear ya on feeling all depressed about losing babies, i lost my first batch. it happens. now i have a really great setup and know what im doin. youll get there man.... and then in time youll be laughing at the same stuff we are. keep the grow man and keep learning. it sounds like your passionate about it( or are just a lonely person.hahahahhaha),

but seriously itll all be good man. keep the questions coming.
and just go buy ya the tiger bloom and the big bloom fertz from the fox farm line of nutrients. maybe pick up the three flowering supplements as well.

They are easy to use and hard to burn your plant with them, and ya should have good sucess with them

thanks. ill be working on that.
my closets blocked off with a big dresser and i have blankets and sheets covering where the door used to be. so ill get another fan and sit it where i leave it open during the day. every ceiling fan in the house is always on too, and my doors always open so a fan there with all the circulating air that comes in and out ill blow into my room through the back of the fan and into the closet and circulate the closet it with good air. that would be the best i could do now on that situation.

well i guess the final question of the thread comes down to how to check for root rot, i remember something about digging in about an inch or so by the main stem and checking the color, but idk for sure the color or if im even saying what i was told lol. sorry, excuse my ignorace today i havent had any smoke for 3 days :(

In soil it will be very difficult to tell. I would do as blue said and try a repot with good soil and hope for the best.

thanks to you all, ill click it after the post. and yeah i know its just you getting kicks im just worried. if the nutes and neem dont help ill do a few flushes and just take what i got. i really hope you guys are wrong, but most likely your not.

and yeah passionate and a bit lonely these days. car broke so i do nothing now but sit around play games and anxiously wait for my smoke to be smokeable.

didnt have a passion for growing at all til this one grew its first sets of leaves.

and yeah its only 3 ft. because these reasons.
a. completely dumb about growing from the start.
b. used a 65watt incandescent light for the 2+months of vegging.
c. have been broke since i lost the car and job i had.(makes me miss work, used to deliver pizzas and i bought an eighth everyday, good times.)
d. biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg lack of nutes.
e. still dont know my ph levels.
f. wasnt prepared for growing at all
g. when i get money i think DIMEBAG and a pack of Marlboro Lights, monster.

i could go on more, but a simple explaination would be, I dont think things through, which is gonna hurt me later in life. when this seed started what i was thinking was exactly, in 2 months ill be smoking this. ill rig a container, ill buy a light and a timer. and i thought that was all there was to growing. and your all laughing saying either, wow this dudes just like me or wow this kids straight retarded. either way its true. good thing is, this forum tought me more than k-12 grade did, in a shorter time. honestly i knew nothing about horticulture and in school science was my worst subject, bc i hated it and most of the time i either skipped or slept or drew dumb pictures of the teacher. well, enought of the rambling, i swear i ramble more sober than i do high. and i wish i was high.

and yeah the soil i had was horrible soil. well not bad, but not ideal for growing bud in. taken from an empty flower pot. so thats probably actually were my mite problem started. but yeah thanks guys.

one last thing, what color will i look for when checking root rot, i know to push the soil away a bit to get a quick look. but yeah.

going to sleep be back in the morning to check the answers. new posters to the thread, please dont post anything thing that wont be helpful, much appreciated. good night.

lol buddy luv, send me some through my computer screen lol jk jk.

i was supposed to be right now. bc my cousing was gonna deliver, but i called him and he made up some bull excuse. its gay. ive been in an even shittier mood since. i feel desperate enough to smoke resin right now, but i cleaned all my pieces 2 nights ago. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

Latest posts

Back