aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! big problem please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope your avatar is not really a picture of yourself

its not......... or is it. eh face is too shadowed anyway. but yeah actually its me smoking the first cross joint i rolled. not on any other websites than this one so no linking it to me. and if cops were to show up thats what i could say, thats not me you cant see the face that well anyway.

lol and blue, i hope your avatar isnt really a pic of yourself hahhahahahaha. if it was i would have to wonder why everything around you is blue lol jk jk

plus the pic dont look much like me anyways. so its all good. you know how people try to take pics that make themselves look more attractive, well i cant take pics worth a shat lol

actually thats a picture of my cousin Marl. He owns his own segway buisness out a small town on Pluto. Crazy guy.

Actually this is what i really look like

039_28666my-favorite-martian-posters.jpg

hah lol great stuff. i made a no no today though, i gave my plant fresh cold water without thinking. i realized right after i did it, so i got my water i sit out for watering in it, and did a kinda flush type thing, im really hoping my plant doesnt go into shock.

well just to let you know for future purposes, the flush was probably not necessary since the damage to the roots was done imediately, and had nothing to do with chemical make up. The stress was a sudden shock of cold water. you should be alright and try to limit the amount of times you flush. roots need to dry out, and if your doin it right when you flush your ridding yourself of all the nutes you have added into your soil, which can be a bad thing if you dont know what ya doin.

take your time when dealing with the girl. Girls wanna be treated delicately and softly. Your actions should be well thought out and executed to to a T. Cant just go rushing in being all rough. Youll turn her off. Go slow and be careful with the lady, and she will show you a little lovin in return.;)

Hey bro,,,,everytime I have had a bad experience with growing is because I tried to mess with the plant too much,,,,gotta let em do its own thing,,,,I know its hard to be patient sometimes,,,but the end result will be much better!

This forum is full of great stuff. Read and be educated. I often go down to my local nursrey and browse, ask questions and observe. Oh and Good luck.

lol. im dumb, i was really high and thought i put cold water in there but i didnt. you guys would be happy to hear i finally bought super bloom nutes and neem oil. yay for getting her healthy. hah. oh and finally got a ph tester. i know im a horrible father.

just need to do some
More reading. You say you spend four hours a day on here? Have you not Lear ed anything?

schoolboy may be a nerdy newbie but darnet, hes our little nerd newbie and were not gonna allow any new comer to pas judgement on our nerd. we have ridiculed and lectured him .And one day he will be a green thumbed man once the young scholar learns the virtue of PATIENCE. And like it has been said before, less is better. leave the thing alone and let it grow. Just give it the best enviroment and let it grow. Thats it.No magic spells of an sort, no rituals, no dried humans blood or any other odd crazy side additive is neccessary.
now i will stop since i have rambled way too long about nothing at all.:joint:

i would say root rot as well...do the containers have enough drianage? does the soil have enough arreation?

are you watering everyday? (you shouldnt be)

if you dont have fresh air comming in then you need to leave the door cracked and have a fan on the bottom outside or inside the chamber blowing cool air into the closet- the hot air will blow out the top.

there are many things that could be happening for the brown spots but it is not mold on the leaves.

i say the roots need air.

schoolboy420 said:
thanks to you all, ill click it after the post. and yeah i know its just you getting kicks im just worried. if the nutes and neem dont help ill do a few flushes and just take what i got. i really hope you guys are wrong, but most likely your not.

and yeah passionate and a bit lonely these days. car broke so i do nothing now but sit around play games and anxiously wait for my smoke to be smokeable.

didnt have a passion for growing at all til this one grew its first sets of leaves.

and yeah its only 3 ft. because these reasons.
a. completely dumb about growing from the start.
b. used a 65watt incandescent light for the 2+months of vegging.
c. have been broke since i lost the car and job i had.(makes me miss work, used to deliver pizzas and i bought an eighth everyday, good times.)
d. biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggg lack of nutes.
e. still dont know my ph levels.
f. wasnt prepared for growing at all
g. when i get money i think DIMEBAG and a pack of Marlboro Lights, monster.

i could go on more, but a simple explaination would be, I dont think things through, which is gonna hurt me later in life. when this seed started what i was thinking was exactly, in 2 months ill be smoking this. ill rig a container, ill buy a light and a timer. and i thought that was all there was to growing. and your all laughing saying either, wow this dudes just like me or wow this kids straight retarded. either way its true. good thing is, this forum tought me more than k-12 grade did, in a shorter time. honestly i knew nothing about horticulture and in school science was my worst subject, bc i hated it and most of the time i either skipped or slept or drew dumb pictures of the teacher. well, enought of the rambling, i swear i ramble more sober than i do high. and i wish i was high.

hey my friend..you will do just fine..we all learn from our misstakes..it how we use what we learned is what makes the next grow even better..and the next better then that..It sounds like you have a good grasp of things and you know we are here to help..but research on own is most valuble..Finisher her up and enjoy the fruits of your labor..Many dont make it all the way..you did good..now lets finisher her the best we can..if i can help in any way please ask..take care and be safe

bluealein56 said:
schoolboy may be a nerdy newbie but darnet, hes our little nerd newbie and were not gonna allow any new comer to pas judgement on our nerd. we have ridiculed and lectured him .And one day he will be a green thumbed man once the young scholar learns the virtue of PATIENCE. And like it has been said before, less is better. leave the thing alone and let it grow. Just give it the best enviroment and let it grow. Thats it.No magic spells of an sort, no rituals, no dried humans blood or any other odd crazy side additive is neccessary.
now i will stop since i have rambled way too long about nothing at all.:joint:

:yeahthat: and LOTS of :heart:

trillions of atoms said:
i would say root rot as well...do the containers have enough drianage? does the soil have enough arreation?

are you watering everyday? (you shouldnt be)

if you dont have fresh air comming in then you need to leave the door cracked and have a fan on the bottom outside or inside the chamber blowing cool air into the closet- the hot air will blow out the top.

there are many things that could be happening for the brown spots but it is not mold on the leaves.

i say the roots need air.

Holy Sheet! Welcome back friend, long time no post.

hey guys thanks for the posts. i made more drainage spots and put it on something to allow it to drain more properly a week ago. im hoping for the best.

im making a new thread, new pics, not good. please check out. id just put them in this thread but the more answers there are in a thread usually the more people tend to say well that person has been helped.

thanks guys

Latest posts

Back