About Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just dropped 200 on seeds from attitude and it only took 2 days for the seeds to pop up. So no complaints here from attitude plus these are the best looking seeds that i have ever received but i have only tried one other seed bank before attitude.

i picked up some 5 fem blueberry from dutchpassion. i never used fem seeds but i figured i would this time. then i got some hashberry seeds and some northern lights. then they threw in a few seeds for free

Not all fem seeds come out fems.

I have a G13 labs fem pure gold that I will try next year, I have not seen anyone grow any yet.

:peace:

I hve had 1 fem seed turn out male...but it was not from Attitude... I love Attitude..good quality and fast delivery...

Hay hippy, Im growing my free pure gold now. Its just about 5 weeks old. I'll let you know how it is as I go along.

A friend of mine just did an order for lowryders and they got there within a week no problems. So they are still doing good IMO.

Attitude rocks. They even went out of their way to get me beans they didn't even offer on their site. Any company that will go an extra mile like that get (in the name of the late Rick James) 4 thumbs up!

I have an order pending right now, they never did me wrong yet. And I love getting a tshirt and some free beans! I got a free White Widow last time, it's a great plant.:)

Yeah the shipping was very fast i was surprised. the last time i bought seeds they were from dr chronic and it took almost three weeks and attitude arrived in exactly a week. so im def. going to be ordering from them again

Latest posts

Back