Advertise On Marijuana Passion

About Cannabidiol (cbd)

oliverblackk

Reaction score
For me, Cannabis oil turned out to be a great solution for dealing with pain. When buying at a dispensary, there will be a CBD percentage for each strain. The higher CBD percentage results in a higher relief of pain. Plus, it is not addictive like most other pain killers.

cjig

Reaction score
Thanks for this informative article! I've also read an article from CBDNerds about different cbd oils, and it really helped me a lot in the buying process.

Hilda Colins

Reaction score
I've been using CBD Oil for the past few months now for my chronic back pain and some minor anxiety issues. I agree with you that CBD isn't addictive at all. I don't buy it on dispensary though and prefer buying online.

Elena Bey

Reaction score
Okay, so we talk of high potency cannabis or just plainly high strains.
For example, the use of " skunk"( delta 9) strain has a very high THC and low cannabidiol level. In another medical herbal marijuana," sinsemilla," CBD was very low.

CBD is studied as an anticonvulsant and as antipsychotic too. The median reported THC content of medical cannabis and resin is between 2.1% to 3.5% (David J.et.al,2005). If we generally talk about resin, the CBD content exceeds.

Over the last 15 years, the THC content of marijuana types has increased from 5% to 10%.

Nonetheless, medical patients must make maximum use of medical marijuana.
Medical marijuana can help :

• Reduces your appetite and unaccounted cravings.
  • Reduces anxiety and boosts wakefulness.
  • Drastically improves lung capacity
  • Gives relief of chronic pain.
  • Fights cancer
  • Regulates sugar by stabilizing blood pressure along.
  • Reduces eye pressure that is felt in patients for glaucoma.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Hi Elana, I love pot and sounds like you enjoy the medical benefits. I do too. I think all pot is medical even if we are just looking to get stoned. Welcome to our site. Glad you are here. I grew some hemp last year for a little boy that cant have thc due to it being illegal in their state.

Elena Bey

Reaction score
Hi Elana, I love pot and sounds like you enjoy the medical benefits. I do too. I think all pot is medical even if we are just looking to get stoned. Welcome to our site. Glad you are here. I grew some hemp last year for a little boy that cant have thc due to it being illegal in their state.
Hey Rosebud! Thanks for welcoming me. Oh that is wonderful that you grew it. I need to learn it fast just I lack the "green hands". :) Happy to be here.

Latest posts