About to loose one any guesses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manels1111

Master Noob
Reaction score
I asked any a post down further but with this one about to drop out on me and two more following suit I thought I might make a different post.

Background.

Lowryder #2 10 plants 7 look perfect 3 started about 7 days ago the fan leaves started turning a light green. In 7 days the plant is now looking like its going to die. The last watering I gave it full strength nutes. I'm at a complete loss. This is my second grow I'm using the same nute line. Its a different strain but 7 of my 10 are growing perfect as of now.

The plants are under 1000w total of light. Temps around 80. Fox Farm OF and Fox Farm full nute line.

I at first thought this problem was a nitro problem and i foilar fed some grow big two days ago. Today I just gave all 10 of my plants a big flush with clearex. I'm at a loss and can't think of anything else.

I just don't see a defecient nutriuent in 7 days taking down a plant especially when I'm providing a full line of nutes that normally covers to some degree everything.

I have a ph meter thats calbratted. I just check runoff yesterday at 6.6. I ph my tap water everytime after I ad nutes normally around 6.6 to 6.4.

Any ideas at all I just hope it don't start creeping up on my other 7 plants.

sick.jpg

How long are you into flowering? I agree with you it looks like a N shortage.

Have you tried checking your PH after you mix in the ferts? Sometimes the ferts can throw your PH off.

Also have you been following the Fox Farms feeding schedule?

They are auto flower but they are 42 days old and have about 28 days more to go.

For the most part I have been following the fox farm nute schedule but its a little hard with auto as they skip the veg state.

Can an N deficiency take down a plant in 7 days? I mean tiger bloom does have 2 N it. Also I test the ph after I add in the nutes. Normally my water is around 7.8 or so ph and I ad in nutes and about a teaspoon of ph down and that generally puts me around 6.5.

Its hard to see in that picture but the biggest fan leaves have all dropped laying down vertical in between the shoots. The top of the plant is yellow/light green pretty much through out.

On top of that 2 days ago I foilar fed Grow big the veg nute for fox farm at the farm prescribed amount. This plant is still getting worse since then.

Yes I get a 5 gallon bucket of tap water. Add in my fox farm nutes according to schedule and then I test the PH which is generally around 7.0 and then I add a tad bit of ph down to bring me down to 6.5ish. I'm on well water by the way so no chlorine issues or anything and I completed an entire grow off the same tap water and same nutes.

Here they were 4 days ago.

First pic you can see 4 days ago what the 3 plants looked like. Just started to yellow.

Pic 2 is the tall one 4 days ago.

4days-ago.jpg

tall.jpg

Latest posts

Back