About to spend 110 dollars on seeds - recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

accid

I am going to spend 110 dollars on seeds real soon. I need to pick out a few strains from attitude. I def want indica and looking for something to grow at about 3 - 3.5 feet. I was looking at the Pineapple Express, and the critical mass, and LSD. These total up to 110 bucks. Would i be wasting my money? Im fairly new to growing, i have 3 plants in flwoer right now week 5 soil 400 hps. They are doing great.

I have been debating on which to choose from. I do enjoy seeing big bud growth and love fruity scented flowers. Any input would be great. Thanks

If you like indica try the OG, bubba, or GDP. Check out my OG results in about 5 min If the server e ver lets me post

What are some of the strains you guys have grown that you like best and enjoyed growing? I was looking into the HEAVY DUTY FRUITY but its 110 bucks for 10 regular seeds. I basically suck at cloning for whatever reason. I bought rockwool and my success rate is total crap. Obviously I am doing something wrong, Im just not sure exactly what. So far i have tried to clone 6 cuttings and only 1 worked.

I dont want to stray off the topic of strains. I would like to know more about certain strains such as Dank, Diesel, Skunk etc what are the differences of all these. Let me know

go to the singleseedcenter.com you can buy 1 seed at a time instead of buying 10 seed packs. I've bought from there. they send you the seeds in a discreet dvd case. and they have quite the selection.

ak47,white russian ,la confidental,rocklock,skywalker,hashplant,super skunk,sour diesel and thats just a few that will blow most others away

mmmmmmm super skunk so far my favorite

accid said:
I am going to spend 110 dollars on seeds real soon. I need to pick out a few strains from attitude. I def want indica and looking for something to grow at about 3 - 3.5 feet. I was looking at the Pineapple Express, and the critical mass, and LSD. These total up to 110 bucks. Would i be wasting my money? Im fairly new to growing, i have 3 plants in flwoer right now week 5 soil 400 hps. They are doing great.

I have been debating on which to choose from. I do enjoy seeing big bud growth and love fruity scented flowers. Any input would be great. Thanks

I just cut a Barney's Farm LSD 3 days back and it's ready to go... and when the kids go to sleep I shall try it for you and post tommarow. It was a bear to grow, and I have another in the flower room with another three weeks left on it and it's almost the same. The buds are heavy, so don't top it multiple times and try to train out too many of the side branches without lots of supports. I had multiple breakages and it wore a lot of duct tape till the end. Even the untrained one has spindley side branches around a heavy main cola and many need supports. It's not a beginner plant, ya know? As for the smell, it smells like a peice of cherry pie that spent a week up a skunks ***. It HAS a 'red' fruit smell, but the overpowering smell of the skunk is present. It put my carbon to the test for all 8 weeks, the stems and the leaves all reeeked. It doesn't have that afghani sweaty pits smell that the g-13 labs purple lady has, i harvested that the same day, and it truely smells like it needs deoderant. The LSD smells like it just needs a tomatoe juice bath, just like when the dog tangles with a local skunk... but with a sweet tart cherry smell underneath. I will try smoking it here in another 30-60 minutes, but unless this is the sh*t, i probably will not grow more. It's really too bad we all can't have a seed co-op/garage sale, cuz one woman's trash might be another woman's treasure.

accid said:

so... besides hard to grow out without some work, and besides really stinky, it's kinda trippy like they say. I'm tachycardic, anxious and my heads on a visual rotating axis, if i don't vomit on my keyboard i'll be happy. They should rename this "Drunk".
Not my favorite weed this hit, reminds me of my shoe puking days. I don't drink, i prefer pot.

GoldenMalawi 4everrrrrrrrrr just ask them for a freeseed of it and you will regret it because you missed it since the begging of its time

The Hog from TH Seeds, relative of this strain is hog's breath but can't get hog's bretah in seed form.

Why would you spend so much money on killer strains to end up with crap???? Do a few joey weed strains and get it down first. Their relativitly cheap and freeking potent strains!!!!

Just my .02.....

DC.

Latest posts

Back