Advice for traveling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scatking

Senile Member
Reaction score
Taking a vacation stateside soon and was wondering if anyone has any tips for taking my stash along. With all the security, sniffers and the like i am not sure if i am better carrying on or packing in my luggage.:confused:

Was thinking maybe i could FEDEX the stuff to myself??

All I can say is not to dare to break a law in an American airport...

Reposting for other thoughts - I guess this might not be such a good idea.

scatking said:
Was thinking maybe i could FEDEX the stuff to myself??

Really bad idea :hubba: like the name says FedEx, all bad. Like HIE said find a "hook up" here

EDIT: Sending MJ through any delivery service in the US is a Federal crime, you don't want to go there specially with all the controversy over MJ...

+ if they did find anything (I am sure you have gotten the point by now ;) ) it would be one more excuse for the Feds

Every 75 seconds someone is arrested for a marijuana related crime here in America. They would love to add you to that statistic.

The people you are visiting, don't they have any sort of connects? Or if you are going to a tourist destination, it will be surprisingly easy to get hooked up.

I am definitely getting the impression that this is not a good idea

Hey everyone - thanks for the straightforward assessment on this issue. The last thing I want to do is start my vacation off getting hauled off to the station.
:hitchair: :eek:

Something to be said for driving....

Listen, I once had to take a piss on the road, so to be discreet I stood very close to my minivan .... yeah this was a long time ago when minivans were not quite so uncool .... and some of my pee splashed on the tyre. Hours later when I got to the border one of their dogs picked up the smell on the tyre and they ripped my vehicle apart. Found nothing of course but I was very pissed off. I have successfully smuggled weed many times in the past and you have to take extra special precautions. The only things the smell will not pass are metal and glass. Anything else is an invitation to get caught by the sniffer dogs.

Latest posts

Back