advise on 4x8 ebb and flow tray

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think you'll find hydroton much easier to deal with . it's reusable , all you gotta do is rinse,you can't overwater in it and you get better root spread.

puff if it seems to me you know weed , if you have the time google sure to grow and let me know what you think thanks

every 2-3 weeks i can go a month or better but i don't make it a habit...i'll check it out .

has anyone used sure to grow products question I have is, I am using 1 1/2 grow cubes, for my seedlings, when I water them most of the water go to the bottom of the cube. and the top of the cube is damp. Question I have, will the tap root drown in the water at the bottom of the cube?

Don't get a hydrotek tray they come short. My 2x4 is actually 18"x40".

ouch !!! can you give me a full run down of your entire setup ? if i knew exactly what you were planning, maybe i could help a little more..

-C@jun- said:
Don't get a hydrotek tray they come short. My 2x4 is actually 18"x40".

botanicare tray's are full size but I have only seen them white. My self personally want a black one but may have to get one of these and just spray it.

Hey man, you may have more luck with responces if you post your question in the "hydro" or "indoor growing" sections of the site. I'm not trying to boss ya around or anything, but I know, for instance, I don't check "the introduce yourself" column very often, unless I'm bored and have read all the recent posts to the catagories that I'm interested in. Or if I don't have alot of time, I usually just check "the coffee table", and the "indoor growing" sections, to keep updated on recent posts. Just a thought for you.

I wish I could help with your questions, but I'm a soil grower, so I will leave answering your question to those more qualified than myself.... Good Luck with getting answers to your questions!

Latest posts

Back