Afghan Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KentuckyGold

Reaction score
Hey all I’m looking st some different seeds for my outdoor garden. I’m thinking of buying some Afghan Kush. Anyone have any experience with this? Are yields good? Flavor? I’ll be growing in Eastern Ky if that makes any difference ha ha. Thanks!

Last edited:
Het KG, nice to see you. Do you have a lot of humidity in Ky? I worry about indica's getting mold. We have low humidity and I got a bit of mold on an indica. Just a thought. Green mojo for your grow!

Kentucky -- U in a state like me where they don't like our kind ?-- Outdoors is risky -- There's that fall humidity thing and flying law dogs-- Harvest time is sometimes in deer season -- We do what we gotta do !-- U might be better off running feminized auto plants -- I'm a cloner and inside water pharmer and I've never grown them but they say U can get in several crops in one season -- Check them out ?--
Might work for U ?

Hey thanks guys! Yeah I keep hearing about how this mold is destroying crop here in KY. Makes me nervous ha ha. Yes I am gonna farm indoors with some autos as well. Actually ordering equipment this week ha ha. If you all has any strains that are more resistant or tips on growing outdoors here I’d appreciate it. I thought about doing all autos outside but was wondering about how much they would yield compared to photo. Any of you guys have experience growing them outdoors? If so did they grow well! Thank you again for your help. This site has been good to a newbie!

I haven't grown an autos outside. The problem with Indica is they have those fat colas just made for mold. Maybe go with a hybrid that you can thin outsome leaves? Just a thought. Or you can run a cord and run a giant fan. I am kidding, kinda, i have wanted to do that in my od grows.

I was also looking at Amnesia photo seeds. Do you think this would be more resistant? Ha ha I like the fan idea!

5W0j.gif

Latest posts

Back