Afghani - Pot Belly Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmm man she looks gooooooooooooood, i wanna get me some of that ****! let us know how much she weighs.. great job!

I don't have a set scales - and I wouldn't do it justice with a guess. I should find me a scale so you guys can compare with your grows.

It is enough smoke for a while, but woulda liked a bit more. Two of these plants would last me and the wife 9 weeks for perpetual harvests. I'll have to dig in the reserve stash to get by until the next batch is grown and out of cure. That will be in 3 months!

This 12/12 from seed plant was great for it's size though, and produced a good bit of smoke.

Update............

I let her dry for 2 days at 85 degrees. Then cut them off the main, and put them loosly into the curing containers. They'll stay closed all night, and by morning, the moisture inside the bud will move throughout it again. Thus begins the curing process.

Very sweet and light aroma. Tried some quick dry bud and it's very smooth for quick dry, and nice and relaxing.;)

Here are some pics.

12-12 hvst.JPG

Afghani.JPG

day 1 cure.JPG

trichs.JPG

OMG, PB!!! That is gorgeous!!! You did one heck of a job with your afghani girl!! And look at those trichs!! Excellent!

PB Man, that was a nice looking lady you had there. How ya been doin?? I see ya grow is over now. was it fun?? it looks like it waz. good goin on ya grow

CONGRATS PB on yet another fine harvest. Rule #420 on this site states that all cured bud must be sampled by the Mods here at MP. :hubba: :p Better start sending out them samples PB. ;) Great job mang, great job. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Rule #420 on this site states that all cured bud must be sampled by the Mods here at MP. :hubba: :p Better start sending out them samples PB. ;)

Hehe - I forgot about that one. OK - you got me pegged. I'll be right over.:p

PB:)

nice bunch of buds man let us know how she smokes man :headbang:

Just wonderin.. what size plant pot/tub did u use with this lovely lady?

Thorn said:
Just wonderin.. what size plant pot/tub did u use with this lovely lady?

It holds about 1 1/2 gals of water at the soil line.

another fine Harvest PB...cant wait till the next..what do you plan?

4u2smoke said:
another fine Harvest PB...cant wait till the next..what do you plan?

Hey 4U:) Well, just finishing up this one: click. And have already started on this one: click. That'll keep me busy for the next 10 weeks. Thanks for stopping in.

PB:)

Latest posts

Back