Afghani - Pot Belly Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Going to start an "Afghani #3" grow journal. Been waiting a long time to get these things rolling. Have some more experience, so hopefully with the right genetics using a "pure indica", some of the other lessons I've learned about lighting, nutes, ventilation, etc, will help me produce a nice bud.

Letting 4 beans soak in a wet paper towel. Soon will be looking at a taproot.............;)

PB:)

100_0841.jpg

Hello Oscar! That was speedy fast. Pick the seat you want, and hang on....... Hopefully it'll be a great ride.

I'm giving ya all the GREEN MOJO i have for some females PB. ;)

GREEN MOJO - GREEN MOJO - and the GREEN MOJO dance begins. :banana:

I am looking forward to seeing what a real indica is. Hope I get some females out of them.........

I just hope they germinate......:rolleyes:

Thanks for dropping by guys.

i love the slow start, especially as it speeds up daily until you dont realize what they looked like the day before.

pulling up my chair, i have 2 afghan #1's at 3 weeks old now, so good to compare. what is the difference between #1 & #2 anyway???

Hey 85Cannabliss - I've been watching your afghani grow.........I'm glad to see another afghani here as well.

As far as the difference......#1 ,#2, or #3, I don't fully know about the "title".

Maybe someone will shed some light on the difference. I'm thinking a cross with another strain and they call it #2 or whatever......

Thanks for posting...

Hey Mom!

It took me half a day to design the backdrop, and find the perfect lighting conditions to display our lovely little beans.

I'm so glad you noticed. LOL!:joint:

best of luck...its always exciting when you have no idea if they're gals or not. kinda forget about that after you get caught up in the cloning i'm
ready for the next strains

allgrownup said:
best of luck...its always exciting when you have no idea if they're gals or not. kinda forget about that after you get caught up in the cloning i'm
ready for the next strains

Know whatcha mean....... Have been cloning for a year from the same mother. I am looking forward to a different smoke and grow. Removed my veg cabinet divider and now my entire growbox is dedicated to flower for a while. My box is convertible, I guess. Seeds are kind of a refresher course for me!

PB:):)

Update on the seeds..............

I know you guys are just sitting on the edge of your seats, so we have good news..........

Two have split and we have roots. Put those two in 16 oz cups in FF OF soil, the other two I left in the paper towel to continue germing.

Posting pics when they break the surface with their cute little cotyledons......:p

Here's hopeing they are ALL females!!! :watchplant:

Best of luck!!!

Doing a li'l :banana: GREEN MOJO:banana: dance of my own fer ya!!!

Hello everybody.

Update on the grow. Two seeds germed, and two still haven't cracked. Will try two more soon. But one week from setting them in paper towels, here is a shot of our two little aghanis. Thanks for stopping in.

100_0853.jpg

CONGRATS PB your a proud dad of two girls and they look great. ;) You should fill them cups right up with dirt so there's not as much stem showing. That way they are not as easy to break. Just a thought. ;)

Hey man, you and me both!

I'm excited about these Afghanis - sure hope they are short and squatty.

Thanks for stopping in

yea i did jus started mine a few weeks ago. Are you gonna LST ya plants this time around?? i got both of mine tied and the pb is really busy after 2weeks. ill be takeing clones sometime in week3.

Latest posts

Back