After the harvest....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickysticky

Reaction score
.....how would I go about trying to put the plant back into veg. Can it be done??? I figured some ferts and obviously changing the light cycle back to 18/6. That is if this can be done.

it can but its not eazy
i did it once and i will never do it again it took 4 months under 18/6 4 the plant recover and then it started growin messed up and didnt do as good as the first time. but what i do, is put them outside right after i harvest (time of year doesnt matter) 4 2-4 weeks then put them under 18/6 in no time she will b growin good and strong. thats just what i do if i want that med again.

ickysticky said:
.....how would I go about trying to put the plant back into veg. Can it be done??? I figured some ferts and obviously changing the light cycle back to 18/6. That is if this can be done.

Did you harvest it, or are you wanting to add growth time on a plant in 12/12?

At harvest, simply leave as many/much foliage (fan leaves and small/popcorn buds) as possible on the lower portion of your plant. Put it back under 24/0 and give it some 'full spectrum' vegging nutrients. It may take as long as a month to turn the tide, and you start seeing 'new growth' emerge from the buds.
Not "ALL" strains/plants revege well, but "most" will with time and patience.

tattooedhygrow said:
it can but its not eazy
i did it once and i will never do it again it took 4 months under 18/6 4 the plant recover and then it started growin messed up and didnt do as good as the first time. but what i do, is put them outside right after i harvest (time of year doesnt matter)

Time of year will matter, you must be on at least a 18\6 vegg cycle.

Well I am going to try it just to see. This is my first grow ever with exceptable results so far. Have not harvested yet, I have about a week to go. I have done alot of reading about trich colors and harvesting. So do the majority always wait for 50/50, or more cloudy or more amber. Also even has this matures I hardly see clear ones, more cloudy and some amber. When examining a week from now will there always be some clear ones. I would say that there are as many clear as there are amber. But the majority are cloudy. Thoughts!

Latest posts

Back