Ahh Cops!!! Bobbys! Boys In Blue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuffTheMagicDragon

Reaction score
im verry verry scared rite now i live in an apartment and i had changed the dead bolt lock on my door so i dont get busted when i left for school to day i didnt lock my bedroom door when i got back jsut 3 hrs later the lock had been changed by the apartment people..... WHAT THE ****!!! i got bud peat moss perlite ferts gravbong weed kolonpin cfls all over the place i jsut went out and bought another deadbolt lock and reinstalled it i was yelling and cursing at the front office about how they had done that with out notification to the manager he was getting fired up i hope he dose not suspect im growing bud and call the cops can they bust the door in?? what should i do?

Well they must be suspecting something to have done that.

Time to move!!!

I would have to say move the grow. You don't have to move, but I do know someone that grows in a climate controlled storage locker. She has very good luck with it, and it's hard to trace. The problem with that is that you don't have access to your locker at all times unless you get a 24 hour facility, and even then usually their electricity is on a timer. Because of that you'll have to find out what time they turn it off every night and set your timers accordingly. You might have to keep your lights on 18/6 or 12/12.

Just a thought. She says it's completely safe and she has an uncuttable lock on her locker so that NOBODY, not even the owners, can come in and have a looksee. The great thing about a storage locker is that you don't have to pay electricity either, but if you use HPS lights you'll need some kind of adapter to run them. Though most HPS come with a transformer, you'll have to find some way to install them. Plus, I suggest if you move your grow to a storage locker you move it at night so that nobody gets suspicous.

Just a thought.

~Metalchick

You definitely shouldn't have made a big deal about it. You should have went down and there and asked them why they didn't, but you don't want to make yourself look suspicious.

Moved this to the coffee table... Didn't really have to do with sick plants, eh? I also hear that repeat posts are a no no.

Sorry to hear about this, I hope this works out for you.

man that sucks i would defently move you grow man why they say they changed the deadbolt ??

I'd take the ladies' advice and move it..

Time to think this through friend. Bust a move fast, and as someone said do this in the mood of, (SSHHhhhhh). Better safe than sorry, even if you have to shut down your grow completely, better that than having a talk with a judge, and all the crap that would go with it. In this case, you might end up biting the big watata. Best of luck, hope you make out ok.
smoke in peace (when the dust settles)
KingKahuuna

You got nothing to worry about.. they would have already busted you by now if someone was gonna rat you out... dont kill it.. just move it to somewhere else...and continue on your life...

If they noticed the grow when they changed the deadbolt..they would have called the cops then and there...
they arent going to wait until tonight to raid your "grow op".. its a couple plants... not a whole house full... if you were in trouble..they would have been waiting at home for you..

dont stress, SAME Loopin Looey happened to me, they didnt go in your place. they can change the locks from the outside

i'd hold of a day or so before doing nething drastic. especially if u got all kinds of stuff sitting around like that. if they went in that stuff would'nt be there and u would'nt be telling us about it.

Let me get this right..

Deadbot locks can be unlocked and changed from
the outside??? Hmmm not sure, whats the point of having one.

MrPuffAlot said:
Let me get this right..

It depends on the kind of lock. A deadbolt with a key can be opened from the outside of course. But I don't know about changed. I've seen a few locks get changed in my lifetime and I gotta say that a lock is a two part device. There is a part that will fall off on the inside and they will have to go in and get it. Otherwise though, it can be almost completely done from the outside.

Deadbolts with keys do you no good anyway. I always thought the point of a deadbolt is to keep someone out. If you have a key on the outside it's not keeping anyone out. If you install a deadbolt without a key that just locks from the inside you are safer. Except that you can't lock it when you leave.

It's just one of those things.

~Metalchick

MrPuffAlot said:
Let me get this right..

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

after getting on the management,, i would move my girls and paraphanalia , thats the only real thing you should have to worry about , the rest is perfectly legal as long as theres nothing else incriminating to go along with it , id be careful for a little while and see what happens the next few days , you never know about people it may take that old boy a day or two to figure it out, befor and or if anything is said or done about what he saw or didnt.. best of luck ..questionable problem indeed???????

Latest posts

Back