ahhhhhhh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezdavedawg

WHAT!UP?
Reaction score
my plant is turning white after i put it on a 12/12 why is it turning white help

Turning white eh? Weird, normally they like to turn a lighter shade of green at the areas where they start producing buds... but white? Weeeird.

all of the inner branches are yeah realllly light green almost white and the leaves are starting to droop is that normal??

Could be the nutrients they are recieving... And I don't think they droop when they start to flower. I could be wrong, someone else should confirm this. All the best of luck to ya man, I'm sure you'll be ok. :)

thanks and do you know about how long until it will startto bud cuz i switched to 12/12 this monday

It's gunna be a little bit longer. In another week or so they'll start to form I believe.

It will be another week or so before you start to see some real bud development begin. Patience is the key to growing mj. I don't know why it would be turning white. They do usually turn a lighter shade of green on the newer growth but not white. Do you have any pics? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

my leaves started to droop/curl down 3wksinto flower...i figuered i was increasing nutes to fast so i flshed and backed off nutes a little. it was just a couple leaves at the very tops,its been 2 days and im hopin they be all new when i turn on lights.

Some pics would definitely help us to diagnose your problem if you have one. Take care and be safe.

My skunk red hair has a cola tip the is pure white. This used to be the main cola til another branch out grew it. Now it just fills out. Sorry for the crappy pic, this with my cell phone. Another week or two and she's getting choped.

0411080839.jpg

souds kinda like powdrey mildew...hope not but i dont know what else would make it white. if that white top is dried out its dead, thats why other branches have overtaken it, good luck

Hey lyfr, it's not mildew. My humidity is mid 30's low 40's and it started a couple weeks after I switched to 12/12. It's not dry or crispy, it has about 15 white hairs that are still alive. What ever it is, I'll figure it out in a couple weeks when it comes down. I wish I had a better camera to show you.

This thread is still worthless because I don't know what the hell is happening to your plants! But u do have some nice buds there lol.

it sounds to me like you both could have a N or Magnesium def, this is pretty common early into flowering because your plants are not recieving as much N or Mg as they would during veg, but they are growing at a very rapid rate during the 2 week stretch when the lights are flipped.

Try getting some epsom salts and giving it a small dose, that should green em back up. It probably will not effect your damaged leaves but the new groth should green up.

Capt. Trips...I am think that this is your problem.

He said in a week or two he's chopping, so if it is n defficiency, that's good. I would just leave them this close to harvest. Could just be a genetics thing.

I still don't know what his problem is but the buds look good in the pic. Keep us posted on your harvest. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back