Ak-47,sweet Tooth,ambrosia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies look great my friend. Nice work. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

here are some more pics of the ladies A, ST, AK-47:hubba: my former mother plants are getting huge they have been in flower for a couple weeks:eek: i also have a few about halfway thru and a few just started;) also have 3 SBs 1 M all in flower. and in veg im trying some new strains
cherry malawi, swatzi safari/cherry thai, cherry malawi/durban poison x sage and a few of my own mixes A/BB X WW, A/K2 X WW, MUAI/BB X WW, and these arent my crosses but i made the seeds BB/WW, K2/WW
i snaped most of the necks on the ambrosia it was so conjested and i wanted to open up the middle of the plant to the light. the ST and the AK arent as bad so i left em alone but they have multiple tops;)
pic-1,2 sweet tooth
pic-3,4,5 ambrosia
pic-6,7 ak-47
pic-8 snaped neck

HPIM2989.JPG

HPIM2992.JPG

HPIM3010.JPG

HPIM3014.JPG

HPIM3028.JPG

HPIM2994.JPG

HPIM2996.JPG

HPIM3020.JPG

here are some smaller ones about halfway thru flower maybe less im not sure and some just put into flower about a week ago i dont keep track of dates anymore i just look at the trichs;)
pic-1,2,3 ambrosia
pic-4,5,6 sweet tooth
pic-7 muai
pic-8 the lot of st,a clones

HPIM3030.JPG

HPIM3031.JPG

HPIM3034.JPG

HPIM3039.JPG

HPIM3036.JPG

HPIM2998.JPG

HPIM3040.JPG

im gonna replace 2 of the 3 mothers i put into flower the ambrosia,
and sweet tooth. also i have my BB/WW reveging i had 2 fems i cloned 1 of them but the other one ended up being a killer pheno so im reveging it. i put it back into the veg room about a week and a half ago and its already got new growth:hubba: the first couple pics is gonna be my new ambrosia mother plant im trying a new training method usualy i just keep toping it and letting it split and go wild as you can see in the pics that are flowering and thats after i lolipoped em i cut almoast half the growth of em to direct growth to the main tops. and a few BB/WW in reveg and 2 clones from another pheno of BB/WW

HPIM3042.JPG

HPIM3043.JPG

HPIM3065.JPG

HPIM3063.JPG

HPIM3061.JPG

HPIM3056.JPG

HPIM3058.JPG

Pothead420 said:
im gonna replace 2 of the 3 mothers i put into flower the ambrosia,
and sweet tooth. also i have my BB/WW reveging i had 2 fems i cloned 1 of them but the other one ended up being a killer pheno so im reveging it. i put it back into the veg room about a week and a half ago and its already got new growth:hubba: the first couple pics is gonna be my new ambrosia mother plant im trying a new training method usualy i just keep toping it and letting it split and go wild as you can see in the pics that are flowering and thats after i lolipoped em i cut almoast half the growth of em to direct growth to the main tops. and a few BB/WW in reveg and 2 clones from another pheno of BB/WW
looks like u know what ur doing great job..that sweettooth looks awsome:D

sillysara said:
looks like u know what ur doing great job..that sweettooth looks awsome:D
thanks ive been growing 5-6 years now. i can say that doing lots of reading and watching growing vids before i even planted a seed is what got me going strong. thanks for checking out my ladies:hubba:

everything seems to be going great my 3 former mother plants are huge now there about 3 weeks into flower and looking great:hubba: all my other plants are in my own organic mix and seem to love it they look so much more healthier that the plants in hydro;)

HPIM3160.JPG

HPIM3155.JPG

HPIM3159.JPG

HPIM3170.JPG

HPIM3172.JPG

HPIM3200.JPG

HPIM3207.JPG

HPIM3213.JPG

and here are some more pics. you can see im trying a new method with my new ambrosia mother plant i usualy just keep toping it this time im trying to train it instead of toping it and letting it just do its thing. the maui and the ww/nb look kinda wierd thats because i snaped their necks and the top is stacking up very tite

HPIM3222.JPG

HPIM3223.JPG

HPIM3225.JPG

HPIM3229.JPG

HPIM3232.JPG

HPIM3233.JPG

here are some more current pics:hubba: along with the A, ST, AK-47 i have some SBs, CM, SS/CT. CM/D.P.xSAGE, and MAUI so i should end up with a nice selection of meds for my next grow im gonna start some AK-47/BUBBLBERRY, SCARLET/AK-47xBUBBLBERRRY, and DUCKSFOOTxCINDERELA 99/CLIPSE:hubba:

HPIM3405.JPG

HPIM3406.JPG

HPIM3413.JPG

HPIM3421.JPG

HPIM3419.JPG

HPIM3424.JPG

HPIM3316.JPG

HPIM3325.JPG

HPIM3326.JPG

HPIM3323.JPG

Wow. Massive bushes you have there Pothead. Totally awesome grow. You must be very proud. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Way to grow!

pothead
man them ladies lookin like candy

i have a few sweet tooth/cinderella99's outside that are lookin teerriffic. pics coming oh so soon...

unfortunetly only a few of those ladies were smoked:eek: 30% pulled early do to heat issues i usualy closet grow but i had an inspection so i had to move all my equipment and plants to a buddys house i set the room up in a couple hours trying not to stress the plants i moved anymore but it came around i lost 30% to heat issues then got completely wiped out by mites they loved that sweet tooth within a week they took hold i was on vacation so i came back to a horror show what i saved was immature and went to making hash oil i bombed the room like 4 times more then they recomend took everything apart and sprayed it with a bleach and water mix then i bought a big fern bush and hung it in the room i figure if there are any left the'll go for it im afraid to take my own equipment home because of those terrors if they dont get the plant in a week or two i think i'll be o.k. then back to my closet cultivation were i do my best work and perpetualy harvest every 2 weeks always bomb to smoke:D

Your plants are beautiful them flowers are amazing. :D

dagnar said:
Your plants are beautiful them flowers are amazing. :D
ya sadly i got mites that room was setup and filled with flowering plant in a day due to a home inspection that my girl didnt tell me about untill 3 days before the inspection. she said do you think the'll smell it LMFAO so i moved quick didnt take care of them like when they were at my house.
what i managed to pull made hash oil:hubba:

Good thinking bet that oil was hardcore

OMG they are awesome..

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
looking good... when are you going to harvest?
they were looking good untill the mites got em they sure love Sweet Tooth i salvaged the rest and used it to make some killer hash oil first time making and smoking it and i suggest everyone should make and try it its incredible so potent a match head gets you so ripped it almoast to much very powerfull stuff when u smoke it you get a hot flash then sweat on your forehead meanwhile your coughing your brains out almoast to the point were you puke
and the high last alot longer than smoking a bone. in fact it lasted longer then the weed i made it with would have lasted i used an oz. last me about a week and a half the oil made from the oz. lasted almoast 3 weeks smoking it daily

Latest posts

Back