akiraHz's Super Micro SOG containment unit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey AK your plants are looking good man:aok:
Dro:cool2:

We'll the 2nd set of leafs on my biggest queen are forking out into a very familiar pattern :cool:. Other then that nothing new to report, 4th day of no water, lettin those roots work for it! :D

day14-f7-all-jan04th.png

day14-f7-closeup-jan04th.png

Nice stuff Akirahz:D

Stretch is minimal,nice!

Keep it up bro;)

Wise Man said:
Nice stuff Akirahz:D

Stretch is minimal,nice!

Keep it up bro;)

ah danke :) i put a single VHS tape under each one, well 1 for the two in the middle, that put em a little closer to the lights, yet the metal cage i had them on was getting too close, this seems to be a good combo so far, temps are nice n low the past few days, hopefully within a month i'll see some sex :holysheep:

Hey AK looking good man:D
Have you thought about digging the sprouts out and planting them even deeper so there be alot less stem....Just an idea?
There looking very healthy tho man:aok:

Dr.Dro said:
Hey AK looking good man:D
Have you thought about digging the sprouts out and planting them even deeper so there be alot less stem....Just an idea?
There looking very healthy tho man:aok:

No i had not thought of that at all, didnt think it was a big deal? Is this something i should be doing? wont pulling them up right now stress em a bit? i dont know man, i think i'll leave them as-is for now and see what happens, but im sure it would be no different then transplanting pretty much

No I just figured it will help you because you have limited height space.
There's really no need for such a big stem....Do you know what I mean?

Sprouts are lookin great man;)

When do you plan on feeding? the pic on the right looks like that sprout could do with a small feed.

how can you tell it needs it? i have some i can feed them but don't know how to tell when the time is right they are only 16 days old today, 9th day of flowering

so when ya find out the sex will you put them back on veg or? what bank did ya ge the seeds from out of 10 speedqueens i go all males an i think woodrose did with her speedqueens aswell ,so man i sooooo wish ya luck wid females bud

stonedsmithy said:
so when ya find out the sex will you put them back on veg or? what bank did ya ge the seeds from out of 10 speedqueens i go all males an i think woodrose did with her speedqueens aswell ,so man i sooooo wish ya luck wid females bud

im just going to finish flowering once they show sex, that is unless they are all male, i heard woodroses first 5 were male but i thought she was still vegging the other 5.. i bought them from seedboutique, mandala is the brand.

In time i'll probably build a seperate vegging cab to keep mother and clones, then do some killer micro sog growing .. i hope i get at least 1 female, thatd be nice. Also have decided to upgrade the 29 watters to 40 watters and then build my own 70 watt HPS and add it too the arsenal, then i got a 60mm fan im going to add as a 2nd intake to cope with the extra heat

akirahz said:
how can you tell it needs it? i have some i can feed them but don't know how to tell when the time is right they are only 16 days old today, 9th day of flowering
When the cotyledons(oval shaped leaves) curl up,and die off,thats a good sign to start feeding.

Just some more growth pics, watered them finally after 6 days of no rain :cool: i just hope i get females, i think stoned jinxed me :( so heh, do they look like females? c'mon... tell me they look like females :( ;(

day17-f10-all.png

day17-f10-closeup1.png

day17-f10-closeup2.png

Latest posts

Back