Al Roker Marijuana special this Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder how biased this will be?

Al Roker better stay away from herb. Considdering all that whieght he lost a case of the munchies could send him into a drastic tailspin.

i was just wondering if anyone watched CNN's Larry King live last night. they had Ron Paul debating Steven Baldwin on legalization of mj.

what the hell? how is Steven Baldwin even close to the right person for Ron Paul discuss this issue with. it was just a 10 minute deal but i just thought i'd ask who all got to watch it. and what you thought about it. Ron Paul made all good points imo.

This Sunday on MSNBC. 7pt/10est

Looks like this might be a regular show. Interesting.

Sneek Peek

Change the HxxP to TT in HTTP
hxxp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/29617264#29617264

Too bad they group it on the site with a bunch of heroin videos... Cool vid though, seemed to put MJ in a good light.

Thanks for the heads up I will have to watch this one...take care..

I dont have MSNBC dangitt...Had to watch the last one in crappy 8 minute sections on youtube.

Yes Ron made a few good points. But I am like you Slomo who is Steven Baldwin? A no body IMO when it comes to MJ laws. I have seen him in a few *PotHead* movies and then comes out to critisize those of us that do use MJ what a PUNK. It must be ok to play the role and get paid Big Money to do so. But then turn around and critisize us for using MJ. He needs to go back to his Bible stick his nose real deep into it and the have someone slam his head shut in it. Like I said he's just a Punk...take care..

im just glad to see some main stream media having people like Ron Paul on and letting him speak about facts and not fiction.

Yes I agree with you again slowmo. I just wish more people like Ron Paul would get on the wagon and start to circle them up and defend our rights...take care

im really suprised more people didn't see the show last night.

i think the more media coverage it gets the more people will jump on board. they just gotta see others doing it first. its a shame thats how alot of people are but thats jmo.

TURKEYNECK said:
I dont have MSNBC dangitt...Had to watch the last one in crappy 8 minute sections on youtube.

you must have some crappy TV subscription

I watched it and thought it was a waste of time, (Baldwin) too short, and not a serious enough debate. Baldwin is an idiot, I can't stand to watch Larry King Live if Larry King is not there, and Baldwin's argument was so terrible. But for the sake of the discussion i watched anyway.

You can't have a good debate with an idiot. Baldwin said that Marijuana was dangerous and something about more car accidents. I for one think that it was a very poor debate especially with the host and Baldwin smirking and laughing towards the end. It just does not look good for the uninformed viewers who know little about the effects of marijuana.

Almost every time I have seen a debate on marijuana in the media the reporter or host always smiles or smirks to downplay the seriousness of the discussion and to what I believe is to persuade the viewers to believe that the idea of marijuana being anything positive is a joke.

Another good example is Rob Kampia from MPP on Glenn Beck. I'm sure I am not the only person to notice this. Here is a link to the Glenn Beck to give u more of a understanding of what I am refering to.

hxxp://tv.mpp.org/news/rob-kampia-interviewed-on-glenn-beck-show-22509/

ArtVandolay said:
This is why it's against my religion to watch Larry King. What a moron.

i normaly don't watch either but i figured since it was a mj related topic i would watch. Larry King wasn't the host. he had a fillin.

Look at it this way: We had Ron Paul, an informed and credible guy on this issue. The other side had Baldwin, accurately described above as "an idiot." In the cultural environment of just a few years ago, they would have had Walters or Koop or someone like that and we would have had... an idiot. So, I take this as a harbinger of good things to come. I'm 54 years old; perhaps I'm just trying to talk myself into it, but I think we're finally on the verge of meaningful reform.

DutchMasterPuff said:
I watched it and thought it was a waste of time, (Baldwin) too short, and not a serious enough debate. Baldwin is an idiot, I can't stand to watch Larry King Live if Larry King is not there, and Baldwin's argument was so terrible. But for the sake of the discussion i watched anyway.

You can't have a good debate with an idiot. Baldwin said that Marijuana was dangerous and something about more car accidents. I for one think that it was a very poor debate especially with the host and Baldwin smirking and laughing towards the end. It just does not look good for the uninformed viewers who know little about the effects of marijuana.

Almost every time I have seen a debate on marijuana in the media the reporter or host always smiles or smirks to downplay the seriousness of the discussion and to what I believe is to persuade the viewers to believe that the idea of marijuana being anything positive is a joke.

Another good example is Rob Kampia from MPP on Glenn Beck. I'm sure I am not the only person to notice this. Here is a link to the Glenn Beck to give u more of a understanding of what I am refering to.

hxxp://tv.mpp.org/news/rob-kampia-interviewed-on-glenn-beck-show-22509/

ya im not fan of any Baldwin, it was hard to take serious but if it makes 20 more people look into the fact for themselves then to try to find the truth then it was worth it to me. Baldwin had no clue what to say, he had no facts, im not even sure why he was there. it would have been better with just Ron Paul and the host. the driving thing was a stupid comment on his part. potheads don't run red lights the stop at green, if all potheads are like me when i drive then if they hit something or someone its not gonna hurt anything they're only goin 15 mph.

i justwondering does anyone know when the Norml ads are suppose to start running? i know i seen the winners ads from the contest but haven't heard anything about when we could expect to see them..

winstonwolf said:
Look at it this way: We had Ron Paul, an informed and credible guy on this issue. The other side had Baldwin, accurately described above as "an idiot." In the cultural environment of just a few years ago, they would have had Walters or Koop or someone like that and we would have had... an idiot. So, I take this as a harbinger of good things to come. I'm 54 years old; perhaps I'm just trying to talk myself into it, but I think we're finally on the verge of meaningful reform.

i think your right, people are getting to hear fact for the first time and thats never a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back