Al Roker Marijuana special this Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalHal said:
Stephen Baldwin is a fool. Bio-dome sucked.
A picture is worth a thousand words....:p

Barney.jpg

" I was part of 2 pro marijuana movies halfbaked and biodome" but im really a total hypocrite who made monee off marjiuanas image now im gunna sit here and say marijuana is a dangerous drug..... wat a douche bag its idoits like him that keep us from ever getting any where him and ppl like him should b gatered in a big pile and made to inhale hotboxed smoke till they finally relize that marijuana has never been a problem to america or any society.

lol Baldwin really didn't get a word in... I don't even know why he was here, hell I could have debated better than he did

Ron Paul just seems like a genuinely reasonable good guy

TURKEYNECK said:
I dont have MSNBC dangitt...Had to watch the last one in crappy 8 minute sections on youtube.

Anybody else miss this? Here is the URL on HULU [/url]www.hulu.com/watch/54312/cnbc-originals-marijuana-inc[/url]

(not supposed to post external links, so copy & paste please)

Dr. GreenBrain said:
Anybody else miss this? Here is the URL on HULU [/url]www.hulu.com/watch/54312/cnbc-originals-marijuana-inc[/url]
Sorry that was a link to a different, yet equally interesting Marijuana documentary on CNBC. Here is the link to Al Roker's [/url]http://www.truveo.com/Al-Roker-Reporting-Marijuana-Inc-Part-4/id/2133471223[/url]

When it loads it will bring up a ten minuet clip, but don't worry, it will show the entire documentary. After the ten minuet clip an ad loads, then it goes on to the next part. Just wait.

(not supposed to post external links, so copy & paste please)

Latest posts

Back