Alaskan Ice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankcos

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever tried growing Greenhouse's Alaskan Ice?I have one fem It is 20 days into 12/12 now and still has not even formed and pistils?It just keeps on growing taller.The leaves are almost 2in wide now.It has almost doubled in size in these 20 days.I know some take longer to start budding.All of my bagseed of the same age is flowering already.

havent smoked or grown it but normal Ice is the whitest bud I have ever seen...looks like a cottonball almost

Never grew Ice but certain strains do take longer to bud so no need to worry just keep plugging away on 12/12 and enjoy it at the end :D

I agree with Pepper. Just roll on 12/12 and let nature take her course.

frankcos said:
Has anyone here ever tried growing Greenhouse's Alaskan Ice?I have one fem It is 20 days into 12/12 now and still has not even formed and pistils?It just keeps on growing taller.The leaves are almost 2in wide now.It has almost doubled in size in these 20 days.I know some take longer to start budding.All of my bagseed of the same age is flowering already.

Go to Green House Seed web site click on ALASKAN ICE the read down and click on REVEIWS I have some of theses beans and wish I didn't from all the bad I read. Not anything like Attitude has posted for performance! Might call Attitude and see what can be done.:)

I've got 1 of those flowering right now..it's 4 1/2 weeks in but it looks like it might take longer than 9 weeks to finish.
i'm growing in a waterfarm , GH flora nutes running only when the light is on ,
175W MH running 12/12
I started flowering sep.10 and the plant looks great..2Dog is right..it does look like cottonballs lol
i'm thinking maybe I should take a pic or 2 but don't expect much if I do cuz my camera is only 2MP
anyway..good luck with yours Frankcos

Kizer

Latest posts

Back