Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Figured since I am starting to see bud formation I should start a GJ.
Have 1 Golden Goat and 1 Albert Walker in the flower tent about 10 days into flower. I think I have the Goat dialed in now and am working on the AW. It's a lil bit light green at the bud zones but I am adding an extra feed here and there to get her lush looking.

They are in one gallon Smart Pots.
They have been vegged from clone under HO T5's in a 2x4x5 tent. They are currently in a 4x4x6.5 flower tent under a 600W HPS in a cool tube. Will be adding a 400W HPS in a standard reflector in a couple days.

Other strains will be joining us as we go on. WiFi and SleeStak x Skunk are on deck next.
Some pics.

20121110_191128.jpg

20121110_191042.jpg

20121110_191037.jpg

20121110_190955.jpg

20121110_190944.jpg

20121110_190932.jpg

20121110_190926.jpg

Beautiful girls hamster. I see a lot of sativa influence. They look like they're getting ready to produce heavy!

i keep hearing about these 2, very nice specimens i might add, i'll be watching...peace

They sure do look sativa, especially for a Hammy grow. They are very pretty and very different looking from what i have seen lately. What pretty plants. I will stay tuned since it is in HD.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Beautiful girls hamster. I see a lot of sativa influence. They look like they're getting ready to produce heavy!

Thanks Mental...yeah they got that Sativa look for sure. I think both clock in at 10 weeks of flower which is manageable. I sure hope they yield well. I am running low on smoke now and I have a couple months to go till harvest.:eek:

brimck325 said:
i keep hearing about these 2, very nice specimens i might add, i'll be watching...peace

Thanks bro...appreciate ya popping in.

Rosebud said:
They sure do look sativa, especially for a Hammy grow. They are very pretty and very different looking from what i have seen lately. What pretty plants. I will stay tuned since it is in HD.

I don't usually run Sativa ladies but as long as they stay under 11 weeks of flowering I am game. Thanks for stopping in Rose.

They look great Hammy, I don't know about the Goat but I hear the AW is supposed to be killa'. Good Luck with them. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Hey Hamster :ciao: Albert Walker is a branchy one that got a good stretch to it.. spear shaped orange buds.. lots of little nugs all over, for sure take it 10 weeks its worth it.. AW when cured reminds me of candy corn so much.. pulls up a chair for this one ... Aloha

SquidyPacheco said:
Hey Hamster :ciao: Albert Walker is a branchy one that got a good stretch to it.. spear shaped orange buds.. lots of little nugs all over, for sure take it 10 weeks its worth it.. AW when cured reminds me of candy corn so much.. pulls up a chair for this one ... Aloha

I heard it was a more indo leaning plant, but I'm prolly getting confused.. what I am sure of is that Albert Walker is supposed to have ridiculous yields..

go Hammy!

cubby said:
They look great Hammy, I don't know about the Goat but I hear the AW is supposed to be killa'. Good Luck with them. :icon_smile: :icon_smile:

Thanks cubby...always exciting to grow a new strain out.

4u2sm0ke said:
:watchplant:

take care and be safe

Thanks 4u....will do.

SquidyPacheco said:

Thanks for the info Squidy...always good to get a heads up. Can't wait to try these two out.

cmd420 said:
I heard it was a more indo leaning plant, but I'm prolly getting confused.. what I am sure of is that Albert Walker is supposed to have ridiculous yields..

go Hammy!

I will take ridiculous yields for sure....:D

Thanks for popping in.

awesome pics HL, but your pics always are, im in, good luck with the grow

dman1234 said:
awesome pics HL, but your pics always are, im in, good luck with the grow

Thanks dman....I should be taking more pics this grow since my S3 takes great pics as well as being an awesome phone. :) Now it's very easy to take pics, transfer them to computer with AirDroid and then post. Thanks for popping in my friend.

I am in love with Albert Walker, I don't think he will be leaving my house for a long time. I want all of him we grew. Wonderful aroma, wonderful taste, and excellent stone. Also we were very happy with the yield.

I just put my Golden Goat on the screen yesterday, really looking forward to tasting it. I posted a couple pics in my journal of it Hamster, in case you want to take a look. It went ten weeks plus here.

Im subscribed, I just have to watch these two again inside.

tcbud said:
I am in love with Albert Walker, I don't think he will be leaving my house for a long time. I want all of him we grew. Wonderful aroma, wonderful taste, and excellent stone. Also we were very happy with the yield.

I just put my Golden Goat on the screen yesterday, really looking forward to tasting it. I posted a couple pics in my journal of it Hamster, in case you want to take a look. It went ten weeks plus here.

Im subscribed, I just have to watch these two again inside.

I will definitely check out your journal tc. Thanks for the review on AW. It's nice to hear that these two won't disappoint.

Damn it,,now you guys got me wanten some AW and Satori that THG talks about.

Latest posts

Back