Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Damn it,,now you guys got me wanten some AW and Satori that THG talks about.

Lol...I know the feeling. I have a 10 pack of Satori sitting and waiting for an opening. I have to see how many cuts I have coming in before I pop anymore more beans. Satori is the next beans to get popped though. I have been wanting to grow her for a long time.

Rosebud said:
Tc, what is the high like with Albert?
Rose, it is an hybrid high for sure. Very good for pain but you don't want to go to sleep right away. The flavor is kinda smooth lemon, not citrus though. Of all I did this summer, so far my very favorite, the husband likes it real well too. Very glad we got the yield we did off of it. It also had that exact look as Hamsters Pics here, always reaching for the sun, never saw the leaves flatten out like most plants will. The buds themselves are not exactly pretty when trimming, kinda bumpy. I will post a pic of it dry for you.

Sorry for all the words in your GJ Hamster. I really really am impressed with Albert. I would for sure recommend growing it to anyone.

Yeah,,I cant grow right now. We are taking care of our 2yr old Grandaughter. So I will have to wait. Loves my Grandaughter to much to take chances.

tcbud said:
Sorry for all the words in your GJ Hamster. I really really am impressed with Albert. I would for sure recommend growing it to anyone.

No need to be sorry tc...my GJ's are always open to everyone to participate in. I appreciate the info and your stopping in.

WeedHopper said:
Yeah,,I cant grow right now. We are taking care of our 2yr old Grandaughter right now. So I will have to wait. Loves my Grandaughter to much to take chances.

I hear ya bro...good for you for doing the right thing.

Looking good HL:)

Will be sitting in. The AW has stirred my interest

pcduck said:
Looking good HL:)

Will be sitting in. The AW has stirred my interest

Thanks pc...yeah my interest has been peaked as well.:)

What nutrients do you use? Any particular favorites? Plus, do you ever make any compost teas for your girls?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
What nutrients do you use? Any particular favorites? Plus, do you ever make any compost teas for your girls?

I have been using General Hydroponics Flora Series for years now. >>>http://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/nutrients/flora_series/

I run a 3-2-1 ratio in veg and 1-2-3 in Flower. I don't use any other additives or teas. I do add dolomite lime to my soil to help keep the ph stable and so that I don't need to run a Cal/Mag additive. Especially in flower. The GH 3 part is cheap, easy to use and gives good results.

they look amazing hammy, i'll be watching this one for sure. gotta show love to my fellow grower from jerz :cool:

ShOrTbUs said:
they look amazing hammy, i'll be watching this one for sure. gotta show love to my fellow grower from jerz :cool:

Hey bro...hope you are doing well and have power in your area. We lost it again twice during the Snow storm but just briefly each time. After 4 days without power following Sandy it made my heart skip a beat each time it happened. Wasn't looking forward to that crap again. Thanks for popping in.

powerplanter said:
I'm in. Looking good Hamster. :)

Hey pp...glad to see you pop in. Thanks for the kind words and support.

glad to see you back in GJ's I like your girls! I'll be watching your never ending journal... I'm sure you 'll be adding some more strains.
i'm about to order some seeds from herbies I just have to decide on what to grow. I think I read you are growing or about to be grow some sleestack skunk? I think i might be getting some of those as freebies. Can't wait to keep up with your grow bro always looking spectacular!!

Thanks Dr....I just ordered Satori beans from Herbies. 6 days from order to in my mailbox.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Dr....I just ordered Satori beans from Herbies. 6 days from order to in my mailbox.

so what strains you got brosky:hubba:? :bongin: wanna hit this I:heart:the green too! :bong:

now lets go bananas about the speed from herbies :banana: yeha

In flower I have 1 Golden Goat, 1 Albert Walker and a SleeStak x Skunk (unknown sex). In veg I have 3 WiFi, 1 SleeStak x Skunk. Then a crap load of clones in my bubble cloner unrooted at the moment.

Some new pics from tonight. The Golden Goat is getting a little stretch but not to bad considering how much Sativa influence it is showing. The AW is growing on me...lol. I am really liking the structure. Reminds me a bit of the Pre 98 Bubba I have grown.

20121112_202337.jpg

20121112_202332.jpg

20121112_202327.jpg

20121112_201737.jpg

20121112_201725.jpg

20121112_201720.jpg

20121112_201712.jpg

20121112_201704.jpg

WOW, gorgeous ladies. Definately loving the Albert Walker plant. Very distinct and even central branches. I can tell they will produce long colas. Do you have the height to finish that golden goat? She's gunna be tall!

Thanks Mental...my flower tent is 6.5 feet tall. I shouldn't have a problem. I could have did some lst but I was lazy. :)

Latest posts

Back