Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
I believe clawing is from excessive feeding...Nitrogen to be specific. I push nutrients on my girls hard. I have been pushing the AW harder then the Goat. I don't have a feeding schedule. I have always fed by eye. I try and let the plants tell me when they are hungry. Takes a lil practice with each new strain but I can usually get them dialed in feed wise after one run.

thanks for the insight. your girls look amazing. the greenest, dankest mojo for u ham

Rosebud said:
Hammy, you have done it again. What beauties! Just lovely. Great job for new genetics.

Thanks Rose, these are far from perfect, but they all seem relatively healthy and I can see some pretty good yields on the horizon.

ShOrTbUs said:
thanks for the insight. your girls look amazing. the greenest, dankest mojo for u ham

Thanks for the support...I appreciate you dropping in.:icon_smile:

Okay this is where they are at. The Golden Goat has been a bit bitchy, and the eldest WiFi has gotten way too tall with my lack of attention due to work. But overall things are cruising along. Might need to add Cal?Mag to the goats feed. Some pics.

20121214_202125.jpg

20121214_202129.jpg

20121214_202133.jpg

20121214_202136.jpg

20121214_202141.jpg

20121214_202149.jpg

20121214_202157.jpg

20121214_202204.jpg

20121214_202226.jpg

20121214_202327.jpg

Very nice Hammy, as usual. Your going to end up with some real sweet meds. Did you clone them? Can't wait for a smoke report.

Peace

HemperFi said:
Very nice Hammy, as usual. Your going to end up with some real sweet meds. Did you clone them? Can't wait for a smoke report.

Peace

Thanks HF...yes I did take clones of the AW and Golden Goat.

Looking great Hamster Lewis. Peak is almost over and you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Coming along nicely :). Really dense looking main branches.

Thanks Mental....appreciate you popping in.

JimBud said:
Looking great Hamster Lewis. Peak is almost over and you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

Hey JB....yeah one more week of hell and then hopefully not a full day on Xmas eve. Thanks for the kind words of support.

Looking real nice HL:aok:

They look beautiful for an overworked ups driver at Christmas time. wonderful Hammy!

pcduck said:
Looking real nice HL:aok:

Thanks pc...just trying to get them across the finish line.

Rosebud said:
They look beautiful for an overworked ups driver at Christmas time. wonderful Hammy!

Thanks Rose, one more week of hell.:) It will still be busy till after the New Year, but nowhere as busy as it is right now. Thanks for stopping in.

As always yer girls are perfectly beautiful, Hamster. Xmas hell weeks almost over bud, keep yer chin up and yer :joint: lit :)

laters:bolt:

Thanks 7.....4 more working days. Can't wait till it's over. I hate this time of year because of all the OT.

nouvellechef said:
Babies should be rebounded by now and happy and healthy :)

All are except the SOW blueberry and Lemon Skunk have rebounded well. Neither is doing badly but they still have not started putting out the new growth like the others. 2 will be ready for me to take cuts this weekend. Once I flip them I will pick your brain on their needs and tendencies.:)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
looking great HL when r u gonna share your secret? take care bro green mojo

Thanks Dr...no real secrets here. I just feed them when they tell me they are hungry and water in between when the need it. Everything gets ph'd to 6.5.
Thanks for popping in.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks Dr...no real secrets here. I just feed them when they tell me they are hungry and water in between when the need it. Everything gets ph'd to 6.5.
Thanks for popping in.

so you dont feed every time you water?

or is this because you grow in insanely small pots and need to water so often? in that case i could see you not feeding every time you water.

i just ask cause i feed every time but i only water every 4-5 days.

Beautiful plants as always HL.

Tman1234 said:
so you dont feed every time you water?

or is this because you grow in insanely small pots and need to water so often? in that case i could see you not feeding every time you water.

i just ask cause i feed every time but i only water every 4-5 days.

Beautiful plants as always HL.

In flower I water everyday in the one gallon Smart Pots and every other day in the one gallon plastic pots. The Smart Pots dry out quicker. Sometimes I wind up feeding everyday for a couple days till I see a little burn on the edges of the leaves. Then I back the feeding off for a couple days and just water. Once I get them good and green they usually get fed 3 times a week or so. Some strains like this WiFi don't like a lot of feeding. It gets fed twice a week max. My Larry OG cut could feed everyday and still ask for more.:hubba:

Hamster Lewis said:
In flower I water everyday in the one gallon Smart Pots and every other day in the one gallon plastic pots. The Smart Pots dry out quicker. Sometimes I wind up feeding everyday for a couple days till I see a little burn on the edges of the leaves. Then I back the feeding off for a couple days and just water. Once I get them good and green they usually get fed 3 times a week or so. Some strains like this WiFi don't like a lot of feeding. It gets fed twice a week max. My Larry OG cut could feed everyday and still ask for more.:hubba:

good info HL. u r all an expert! so u still have ur larry og cuttin?

Latest posts

Back