ALL THE MEDICiNAL USERS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The haze one

Reaction score
hey everyone just wondering who is using medicinal marijuana on this site ..... even if its not legal jus post whut marijuana helps cure in ur life

i personally dont use it for that.... im just a pot head.... but i do grow for my step father who is confined to wheel chair he has muscle spasims, the pharmicutical companys obviously have some drug for it too but it doesnt wrk for him anywhere near the way pot does....and also the pharmisutical drug obviously has reallllllly harsh side eefects on the body

ne ways jus figured we could all share something

"when u smoke the herb it reveals u to urself" ROBERT NESTA MARLEY

ezzzzzzz, have a good one
the haze 1

Since I was a kid, Insomnia and when I did fall asleep I had night terrors, and slept walk. Then every morning heartburn. I smoke at least a couple of hits before bed. I sleep the night through without incedent and feel great in the morning.
but mainly I am a pothead too.
edit: wait We are people who smoke Alternative cigs. :)

Man, I've got a lot of crap wrong with me and I take a lot of meds to make my body behave itself.

5 bypasses, serious blood pressure problems, a stroke, a bunch of heart attacks, diabetes, and liver disease.

From worrying about all of that shit, I started having panic attacks. Bad ones. Freakin spazzin out goin over on the floor bad ones. The doc put me on some serious mind drugs for about two years. Yeah, they worked. I was sleepy all the time, but I didn't have but the first 30 minutes of the panic attacks.

Then I picked the weed back up after leaving it alone for months because of what the doc said. The panic attacks stopped. I mean they stopped after the first good high. Trip on that.

Now I smoke all the weed I want to. I don't use any of the mind drugs that were for the attacks and I don't even have any start anymore. Trip on that.

I kinda feel like weed has added some life back into my life. I'm having fun and just livin. Trip on that.

This group has some pretty cool people in it. I'm trippin on that.

Now, dig this; My blood sugar has dropped remarkably after a few months of smoking weed and using the pills. The pills wern't really having too much effect and the doc was getting worried. Now she's a happy camper. I'm staying around 120 and feeling great.

Mutt said:
Damn stoney, Keep doin what your doin dude, what ever keeps you out of surgery. Your one tough dude.

Hey, the weed is making everything kind of fun man. The Pharms do the job, but they don't give ya that good feeling. Ya know what I mean?

The flavor, the smell, the taste. Beats the crap outta the Pharms.

Hey, they gave me my zipper in Feb 98. My wife, bless her heart, fought cancer from the same month to when it finaly got her in July of 2004. All that other crap happened since the zipper. Life tried to kill my butt but I got through all the crap and came back out the other side.

I'm back to growin, smokin, and just generally having one good damn time. I work 40 a week to keep the bread on the table and for the health insurance to kick the other 90% in on the meds and docs, but my life is at my home. I got a acre with 120 oak trees on it and a 8' privacy fence keepin everything cool goin all the way round. Right now, I've got Santana goin on the Bose and a bowl close at hand.

Life is good.

Trip on that.

Damn stony
00000002.gif
, that makes me ashamed of the complaining that I do over a few aches 'n pains.
00000016.gif

You're history and attitude are astounding.
00000043.gif
, hope you hang around for a long while.

..and I'm .."trippin' on that"
00000002.gif

Stoney Bud said:
.... but my life is at my home. I got a acre with 120 oak trees on it and a 8' privacy fence keepin everything cool goin all the way round. Right now, I've got Santana goin on the Bose and a bowl close at hand.
Amen to that.

Hick said:
Damn stony
00000002.gif
, that makes me ashamed of the complaining that I do over a few aches 'n pains.
00000016.gif

You're history and attitude are astounding.
00000043.gif
, hope you hang around for a long while.

..and I'm .."trippin' on that"
00000002.gif
Thanks man, I hope I'm around until I don't know any better, and then some! Hell, if I keep smokin that weed like I did last night, it might cure ME!

All of you folks in this group are cool. Ole Earth Mother is pissed at me, but she'll come around and see me for what I am; an old crazy dude that loves what Mother Earth gives me. I don't stress on man made shit any more. I keep it as natural as I can, and just enjoy the ride.

yeaH STONEY, im soooo glad to hear that. And remember we're all in this shit together

stay high and take errr ezzzzzz
personal regards, THe HAze onE

Old back injury, insomnia & stress.

I also use it to enhance my appreciation of music and creativity.

And of course recreationally.

I think many of us long-time tokers have been using mj medicinally for years without really realizing it.

Someone once said "Laughter is the best medicine" which makes marijuana one of humankinds greatest substances, even if it didn't supply rope, food, oil, paper, cloth, etc.

Plus it's a beautiful plant.

I have that Montel Williams show on my CPU. It blows me away that this middle class, good christian family had a child with tons of mental problems from birth. The poor kid was on adult doses of Risperdal, Riddilen (however you spell that), Lithium, and a shit load others. Which all have very serious side effects.

The parents doctor told them about MJ for medical use. Will the kid didn't need all that other stuff after eating food cooked with weed. The feds step in and take the kid away and put the kid back on all that meds that didn't work to begin with. I know this is an old show and the situation changed for them, but it still burns me up.

As Stoney said in another thread "square is square".
but stupid is stupid.
If I am in pain and something out there fixes it. F**k you govt. I have a right to my health and the quality of my life. and the same for my kids.

You got that right, Mutt!

I told my doc loud and clear that she has no rights to tell anyone ever about anything concerning any illegal drug use and made her sign an agreement to it.

She did, I'm doin good and she's always discrete when we discuss it.

Patient doctor privilege. As long as you don't fly off the handle and say I am going to wack everyone in sight with a 22-250 from the town hall.

She can't say crap in court or anywhere else. That is between you and her, as long as she conducts herself ethically and upholds her oath to contribute to the quality of life ofothers or something like that.. (unlike the sesspool of earth called lawyers).

This post appears fairly recent so I will add my story.

I also have had imsomnia since childhood (tried all the sleeping pills, does not work for me). I have severe arthritis of the hips. Will probably need a hip replacement down the road. Just for good measure I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes 6 monthes ago.

My wife had severe endometriosis until she had a hysterectomy. That leaves her with severe pelvic floor disease.

Besides other pharm's I was prescribed naprosyn and vicodin for pain. My wife was prescribed vicodin for years and a few years ago the doctor switched her to oxycontin.
Works miracles for the state of pain she is in.

The pharm's work OK for us, but you are still aware of your pain. It just is not as bothersome. If we smoke, some pain goes away and there seems to be a "crossover"
that relieves more pain and makes you feel good as well. Much different than when younger and smoking for entertainment value.

So medical and recreational use is the reason I want to grow.

Best regards and good health to all.

Ogof

my old lady also has endometriosis and had 6 laproscopys and dncs they keep hesitating on the hysterectomy. i guess they make more money that way because they know they probably wont see her again once they do it . but anyways all in all she has had about 20 surgerys both knees twice elbows, wrist, shoulders and all her female problems . and i cant get her to smoke a joint for nothing . shes stuck on them dam pills . and i still have to hear it every day and every night something on her is hurting or im bleeding down there . i get frustrated into wanting to break my probation and smoke one myself . i feel bad for her but if she would only listen to me we would both be happy campers .myself i am disabled in my back but hell i cant complain she does enough for both of us .

Mutt said:
Since I was a kid, Insomnia and when I did fall asleep I had night terrors, and slept walk. Then every morning heartburn. I smoke at least a couple of hits before bed. I sleep the night through without incedent and feel great in the morning.
but mainly I am a pothead too.
edit: wait We are people who smoke Alternative cigs. :)

Yah I'm also a big time Insomniac, also have ADD, and not that its a medical conditon but it helps me make music.

Latest posts

Back