ALL THE MEDICiNAL USERS !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMilitiaR said:
damn, stoney, youve got mor then enough reasons for all of MP, man, do you have to take any regular meds? its like buds a super rug, damn...
Yeah, I take 7 pills in the morning and 5 at night. Keeps the ticker tickin. No problem with me.

depression,anxiety,insomnia,stress,Fibromyalgia(just about every symptom)

with my mental problems it seems that pot brought me to reality and allowed me to get a grip on life and laern how to think and shit.

with my phsyical problems, it relieves stomach cramps,muslce cramps/stiffness and skin sensitivity, also helps with my hearing and taste sometimes. theres a couple more things but i forget

im in a non MMJ state. advanced glaucoma, scar tissue, and blood vessel growth in one eye = lots of pain and headaches. Im extremely sensitive to sunlight in that eye, makes the throbbing even worse.

Have had 2 operations, prolly a 3rd coming.

I just got my license to smoke grow and posses.....I need some help. I am on morphine and sleep...actually nod all day. It sucks! I'm hoping to find a few Pure to mostly sats to trade some of these indies for......Can anyone help?????/

Thai.

Not sure where you are thai, but you might do a search for a "Medical Dispensary" near you. They usually provide a variety of rooted clones to med patiants.

WBTA said:
I have no disorders. Any suggestions on the easiest way to get a perscription?

This is a MEDICAL Marijuana thread. Not a scam the doctor and make it bad for all the really sick people thread.

Medical marijuana is a needed substance for many people and scamming will only be more ammunition for the "anti" people. Let alone that a doctor can loose his/her license to practice if a false claim is made.

Thai Stick said:
I just got my license to smoke grow and posses.....I need some help. I am on morphine and sleep...actually nod all day. It sucks! I'm hoping to find a few Pure to mostly sats to trade some of these indies for......Can anyone help?????/

Thai.

Where do you live???
DFG

Multiple Sclerosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Meniere's Disease, Chronic Pain, Chronic Wasting (Weight Loss), Headaches, Brian and spine surgeries. Lots of Spasms, tremors, and insomnia/Apnea. Legal in my state to possess and grow limited amounts.

Medical MJ has allowed me to cut some of my other prescriptions down.

Been using pot for a long , long time for chronic pain , degenerative discs , severe arthiritis , and musle spasms. Was on many meds to cope with all this baggage and one day quit it all . This was not a good choice , kinda fell off kilter and needed a rest for a few days in the Zone . In one of my lifes cocaine addiction was a problem in that life . Started smoking more pot and decided to quit that life . Been away from the crap for over 10 yrs I think . Never looked back again .

I used to be a recreational smoker, now I consider myself a medical smoker. Due to a almost life ending accident :(...but i am here and not on the nasty nasty narcotics anymore thank the good bud for that !

For the chronic pain i have in my joints and just to be able to function really. Without pot i woulnd't have a life at all.. i would be hopped up on narcotics lookin for my next pill.

A broken heart and some insomnia... but I started off as a pothead... just noticed it chilled me out and relaxed me.

It also gets rid of nightmares. For some reason they are a nuisance I only have them when I don't/didn't smoke. It's weird being able to decide when I can have a nightmare.

When I was in High School, I didnt do one drug, didnt drink...alot lol, and life in high school wasnt bad...gf, no stress, job was easy, car was running.
Then I graduated....broke up with the gf, parents are getting divorced right now, its been a year since they filed...still nothing, car completely died, and I have wicked bad insomnia. I started out with Tylenol Simply Sleep...they didnt work. Then Tylenol PM...thinking...well, there stronger lol, those didnt work. My work was complaining that I was dragging, so I knew there was something I had to do. I went to the doctors, and he gave me pills for my insomnia, and they worked for a week, then that was it...I got 4-5 hours of sleep off a pill a night, then I started getting about 1-2-3 hours of sleep a night...on a PILL!!...when you should be getting like 8-9 hours of sleep off pills.
My brother (who is younger then me lol) had been smoking pot for awhile...he was smoking one night, and I asked if I could try it. Took a few hits, was out like a light. Wasnt even good lol.
So ever since I have been smoking for my insomnia. Depression was a side effect that I had due to all the bullshit in my life, so its kinda helped me. I have been smoking for a year, and it hasnt been that bad for me...I actually sleep, I am not depressed as much anymore.
Only side effect right now...is if I dont smoke, I grow a temper pretty quick....and its not just me...its other people that have the same side effect.
I am pretty much growing for medicinal uses...so I can SLEEP lol.

just a thought , but I also have insomnia and trazadone is a kicking med to take for sleep.. and i have a HIGH tolerance to most anything..... they give you the choice of taking 1,2,3 pills before bed, depending on how much your mind is racing before bed, if you know what i mean...

anyways ask ur doc about it.. it's an older medication and it dirt cheap...

grow on bro.....

My mom hates pills, and chemicals.
I had a uncle (my moms brother) die of a heroin OD, he was addicted...ever since that, she has been scared of medicine that is artifically made. She thinks that I should fall asleep on something organic, so she gave me the go ahead to grow.
She has insomnia lately too, so she can really use it too.

Latest posts

Back