Allergic Symptoms??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto-Man

Noli urinae contra ventus
Reaction score
I know, right? Moi? Daily smoker for I don't know how long and now I develop sneezing, itchy, watering eyes, runny nose... this is crazy!

But it has to be the cannabis Ive chopped, harvested, hung to dry and touched... it's just never happened before and it's a bit disconcerting.

Anyone else have this kind of experience?

Never had that happen. Have u tried any new soap, laundry detergent or checked what your pollen count is where you live? It could be a number of things.... Lets hope. :)

Anyone else have this kind of experience?

Yes.. As I got older and the weed got danker, my eyes would water and my nose gets to sneezing. I am beginning to use these symptoms to judge how dank it is:)

I use allergy nose spray. I have had a really allergic time this winter. Even tho there is no pollen. So, yes it is a problem.

I have become allergic myself over the years. I can't take more then 3 or 4 hits before my nose is running like a river. Pc that's how I judge quality too. 1 or 2 hits and running nose means top quality.

For me recently - and first time, mind you - it was touching while harvesting that set things off. And it kept going on until the mrs pointed out I'm wearing the same sweatshirt for the last few days. yeah, huge "doh' moment.

Half is in jars, other half in bags for another day, allergic symptoms are down, but seriously, if you google it, its a phenomenon. And I may have to reluctantly shift my "office" from my garden back into the house...

Cheers,

Wow, I never knew how common this is!

Gesundheit!!!

(Sorry, that was pretty dumb wasn't it. :p)

Latest posts

Back