Alone on Mar-P

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
3/8/2011 5:08am

"Currently Active Users: 80 (1 members and 79 guests)"

I am the only one here? That is kind of sad....:(

Do I smell or something? You might think it would be fun having the whole site to yourself but it sucks being here alone. First thought is "sweet I have the place to myself, no one to call my ideas stupid. Second thought.... "there is no one here to help me make my stupid ideas less stupid".

-SSF-

morning sensi...now its two members...lets hit this...:48:

Mornin...who's up for a wake n bake?:joint:

Mornin everyone, slow start I see. Had freezing rain yesturday and now with the morning sun everything is covered in jewels.

i'm trying to wake n bake, but my pipe is clogged. bummer, but there's about 2" new snow here, and i'm NOT feeling the motivation this morning...

ahhh snow, my daughter lives in vt and said they got 2 feet of snow..thats why i love the south..finally hittin the blunt..here's to all :48:

A wake-n bake view out of my window.
IMG_0210 (533x800).jpg

It has rained for the last 2 days here. Lucky it wasn't snow, we ran out of room around here for snow last month..Rain melted up a good portion of it. Springtime will be so nice.

Its been a while since i've been on MP alone. Looks like its cold everywhere, Its 4c here, Hasn't been this low for over 2 decades. Im not used to it hehe.

I got freezing rain while 10 miles south got just rain and north got over a foot of heavy wet snow.

Latest posts

Back