alright, an update. got nutes and stuff just check this out, needing answers please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schoolboy420

greenybeanymeanies
Reaction score
alright, just took these pics. and gotta say its looking bad, is all of this just nutrient difficiency?? added nutes today, so needing to know what i should expect. i know its terrible looking. like ive said leaves are turning brown. read about it being nute diffeciency. but the other pic it looks really weird and im worrying about this. hopefully ill atleast get something from this grow. thanks in advanced

oh and added a bit of side lighting as you can probably tell from the pic, just had to turn the light off bc it was causing a big blur in the pics.

49.jpg

50.jpg

ok how old is she ? and you havnt given any nutes at all yet ?

are some of them leaves burnt by the bulbs?

Hey SB what kind of soil is she in? Is it compacted or loose?

It is a root issue I am telling you. It will slowly progress and you will not see any bud formation as the plant tries to survive. You need to get the proper tools to grow if you want a real plant, if not be satisfied with the one you have with out the necessary stuff. All you need is light, good soil, a ph tester, and nutes.

idk it came out of a flower pot. it kinda compacts. so its probably with the roots. i havent seen much bud progression lately. just got a ph tester too. im a bit high, at 7.0. before putting nutes. this is slowly failing. all i gotta say is atleast im learning from it. thanks guys. when the soils dry it looks loose as hell, but wet its kinda compacted. not real compact, just like the difference between wet and dry hair. id say the soils not aright. thats where i think my bugs came in too. ahh... when this dies, i got about 4 months til i can grow, bc im moving to california. hell yeah!

eh, thats the thing. i want to bad, but i started this grow at the parents house, and im moving out then for college at the end of summer to early fall is when im moving, i wanna have a place of my own before i grow again. it was irresponsible of me to start the grow here anyways. just wanted to get what i could from it, and so far ive realized with the money ive blown on nothing, i could be one high mother effer right now hahaha

but atleast i got some of the right stuff, just a little bit more to go and ill have the full set up.

oh and i think i realized my problem. i forgot about me having a clear pot and no black tape. yeah..... maybe i should rig something, and put it inside something else that will block the light. idk lights are out the girls asleep, cant wake her til noon tomorrow so ill figure something out for that issue. i did buy an insecticide and fungicide thing, says use up to day of harvest. for fruits and vegetables think it would be smart to add it?

do your parents no your growing in there house ??? if not i would ,,,sorry too say ,,,give up on this grow and wait till your in your own place ,,jmo :peace:

nope, which is exactly why i dont wanna grow again. i started the grow knowing they wouldnt approve. but with the remembering of my mom having practically no sense of smell, and not knowing the penalties and charges for growing, but after 2 months i learned and decided not to kill just to try to finish and quit til i moved. yeah, i hate it, but at the same time dont have it in me to destroy my work. id rather it destroy itself.

btw, shes in between 3 -4 weeks flower. unknown soil(scary), bag seed, doesnt look like it bc i used an incandescent, but it was in veg for a little over 2 months. used nutes once til now, and that was halfway through veg, gave it nute burn bad, put unwatersolable nutes on top of the soil and watered heavy... bad idea, scraped the nutes out and flushed. my pot is embarrassing, its actual just a tupperware thing, probably half gal or less sized. would love to transplant, but too late for that. running on only 3 cfl's, 2 42watt, one 11 watt on side, and also a 65 watt flouro tube. the tube is warm white, the others didnt say anything about it being warm or soft white. the pot sits inside an old fish tank. in a 3x 6 ft closet and the closets probably about 8 ft tall, but has a shelf in it so i have about 6ft to work with. I havent measured the plant recently but looks about 3 and a half ft. tall. The ph, i just checked it 2 nights ago, is a 7.0 before putting in nutes. my nutes, the npk is 11-35-15. says orchid bloom booster, thats the best i could find between 2 different lowes. says no urea, dont know what that is, but its not in there. im also pretty sure i have spider mites, have yet to see them, but have no magnifying lens. theres spider webs, so i bought Green Light Fruit Tree Spray. says Broad Spectrum insecticide, fungicide, and miticide. and says use up to day of harvest. is that safe to use during flower? god i hope so. no vents, during the day usually from 2pm to 11:45pm(lights out at 12), i have the closet cracked open about a square foot and have 2 computer fans that blow are directly towards the bottom half of the plant. The closet has no door, just a sheet on the outside, a dog out fence to keep the dog out, and 2 thick blankets the outside one black the inside white(to hopefully reflect, but i doubt). the walls are white on the inside. The plant is weak as hell, its stringed up to help it stay up. since half way through veg its been the same. without string falls straight over. my guess is you guys are right, not enough air to roots. but still bout the question, is the insecticide thing i bought safe to use right now?

and hope that clears everything about my grow completely up.

oh and the active ingredients in the green light fruit tree spray is this:

Pyrethrins..... 0.25%
Piperonyl Butoxide, technical..... 2.50%
Clarified hydrophobic extract of neem oil... 70.00%

then it says

other ingredients.... 27.25% (im guessing this is the water and other stuff)

and while in flower how often should i give nutes with my npk? 11-35-15

dude for real just give up. you ask so many question and me and BUddy already told you what the problem was and all ya had to do was buy a 3 dollar bag. if ya cant get aht ya dont deserve to grow. i use to be a fan of you man but all your doin is well.........nothing. you dont even do what we say. you ask us what we think and what to do and you just ignor it and ask the same answer till you hear one that fits your liking of lazyness. and doin this at your parents. yeah i may be a jerk but your a turd man, dont jeopradize your parents freedom for that pathetic plant that your not even gonna get a dime bag off of. im out

wow, harsh. im a forgetfull person. and yeah been through that talk with hick. im not proud that i do it either nor do i think you should accept it. asking questions is how you learn. eventually it will settle. im trying, still a newb, dont lose complete hope on me yet, i try to use everything people tell me theres just so much there. and i repeat questions bc im anxious trying to fix this and its getting worse. i saw your name pop up after monitoring this waiting for a reply, and thought finally a good answer. i feel like i just get pooped on. thanks for that.

and somethings arent available here. we have a walmart here, so its a 30 mile trip either way, without a car i cant make trips see whats there get on the forum and find what i need and list my options. no credit card, cant order online. im limited.

well i guess time to sleep. hope by chance thing look better tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back