Am I the only one who can't get high from EATING dope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akirahz said:
So if i we're to pack my rump with a couple a cucumber sized cola's .. how long would i have-ta keister em' to get high?? :rofl: :rofl:!!

August 8, 2008
AP

A man was admitted to the local emergency room after complaining that his tummy hurt.

After examination, it was discovered that the man had 2 pounds of marijuana shoved into his rectum and 14 pounds of munchies in his stomach.

When questioned, the man stated that he wanted to get high like some person named "Stoney" told him he could online. The man stated that he was informed that he could get a good high from inserting marijuana into his butt.

After the marijuana was extracted from his body, the man stated that the high was "OK" but he didn't think it was really worth it. He further stated that his "O-Ring" was killing him.

He was released from the hospital to the police who busted him, saying that he was "high on that crap".

-end AP-

The Effen Gee said:
Since I have the information and studies to back up my personal education on the matter I am going to disregard the claims that I am "Misinformed".

I do not appreciate being accuse of sreading "bull". especially from someone far away...who refuses to play nice....or back up the argument for that matter. I do respect my elders...but I have zero tolerance for grumpyness. Or a general sour tone directed at me.

I am also awaiting information that states my findings are wrong.....

If THC is not Broken down or converted in anyo way from it's original form...you just **** it out.

p.s. the eating glass reference was to back up a previous point: everyone has a different digestive system. Seems valid here.
At least you are citing sources, as opposed to someone just saying something along the lines of "I am right, I dare you to find info to prove me wrong!" Moon landing conspiracy theorists work the same way... :)

POTUS said:
3. thc may be produced on the plant for a very very short time after harvest from a fresh growing plant. Much like human hair grows after death of a person.

Yes, I am Stoney Bud. I got the proverbial wild hair on my azz and changed my name some time ago. I wanted Elvis, but it was taken......hehe

Hi POTUS, I thought that statemnt was true to and had said it here and well, I was mis-informed. I researched it many times and always came up with this answer, a quote from Wikipedia.

"It is commonly claimed that hair and nails will continue growing for several days after death. This is a myth; the appearance of growth is actually caused by the retraction of skin as the surrounding tissue dehydrates, making nails and hair more prominent." :p

I'm talking about it crossing the blood/brain barrier without being changed from it's natural state; i.e. no heat other than the body heat of a human.

Interesting. I didn't even take that into consideration.

POTUS, I accept your apology with much relief. I do choose my battles wisely and reluctantly.

It has been my understanding that in order to properly take THC into your body it has to be extracted, converted or otherwise altered or your digestive system will be unable to process it from your stomach lining.

The blood brain barrier is a facinating system, thank you for bringing it to my attention, I learned a whole lot.

I also respect the fact you have dedicated a large chunk of your life studying one of the most intriguing plant that humans can consume.

Fadeux said:
At least you are citing sources, as opposed to someone just saying something along the lines of "I am right, I dare you to find info to prove me wrong!" Moon landing conspiracy theorists work the same way... :)

I have no doubt that he looked up the blood/brain barrier in regards to thc.

The sources for accurate information are so easy to find, directing you to them would be pointless.

Give it a try man. Do a search on "Marijuana Blood Brain Barrier" and start reading. Why should I copy it if it's that easy to find?

After reading some, let me know what you don't understand that is within the thread topic and we'll go from there.

Now go feed the cat. I think I heard it hissing. Unless there's a snake around.

Rehab is for Quitters said:
A few days ago I made some of those oven-baked peanut butter & dope crackers. I used the same amount of mj that I would pack a bowl with, and I didn't get high. I got a sort of hazy feeling that was short-lived but definitely wasn't high. Then I did some research and found some stuff that said heat kills thc, so I made them again but had them raw. SAME THING! Why doesn't it get me high when I eat my stash? What am I doing wrong :confused2:

I don't get it lol. Eating is eating and smoking is smoking. By the time I watch what I eat and work out 4x/week to pay for it, it's time for drinking and smoking. All things considered, I'd rather drink my calories anyway, leaving drinking and smoking. IMHO eating is purely functional. On with the recreation.

POTUS said:
I have no doubt that he looked up the blood/brain barrier in regards to thc.

The sources for accurate information are so easy to find, directing you to them would be pointless.

Give it a try man. Do a search on "Marijuana Blood Brain Barrier" and start reading. Why should I copy it if it's that easy to find?

After reading some, let me know what you don't understand that is within the thread topic and we'll go from there.

Now go feed the cat. I think I heard it hissing. Unless there's a snake around.

I never said you were wrong, I just think it's good to cite sources when you are trying to argue a "scientific" discussion. It's just that the "find it yourself" argument has really never carried any water with me. Every half-cocked nutjob on the internet uses that same argument from everything from the 9/11 conspiracy theory, to organ thieves poising as prostitutes. I also didnt really care for the line "If I say it, I know its true." That kind of smug takes some massive balls my friend.

So, here is a source that testifies to Potus' position.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_faq_consumption.shtml

I always trust my buddy erowid.

As far as the cat line, I have no idea what that means. I don't have a cat, and I don't care for them. Ill go ahead and chalk that one up to senility. Cheers!

lol

this thread is giving me a headache, time for me to leave. too much for my teeeny weeeny brain hehe :)

Fadeux said:
I never said you were wrong, I just think it's good to cite sources when you are trying to argue a "scientific" discussion.

And yet you provide none what-so-ever for the information you posted from "erowid".

Pretty funny.

POTUS said:
And yet you provide none what-so-ever for the information you posted from "erowid".

Pretty funny.
erowid would be what one would call a "Source." If you are saying I need to back THAT up, then forget man. You can play that argument on any source up until actually doing the experiment by yourself.

That IS a source. Is it valid or invalid? Well, you would need to find other information to go either way on that one. THEN, is that counter info valid or invalid. Truth is, I DONT care if it needs to be heated or not. I have my way, and that's what I follow. DOESN'T MEAN ITS RIGHT. DOESN'T MEAN ITS THE BEST. So I like to discuss it with other OPEN minded people. Its not about me "Being right," its about me learning. You don't care. You're a one man show who obviously knows it all. So, if you aren't here to learn, are you just here to "share your wisdom for the good of humanity"?

It was actually a source that AGREES with your position. Yet you still start this crap.

Simple fact, you just can't handle someone disagreeing with you, ESPECIALLY if they might know what they are talking about. Even when someone DOES agree with you, you still need to show them how much more right you are than they. I'm done getting in pissing contests with you on here. I actually have real life to tend to. But you go ahead and keep telling people how right you are. It's obviously worked so well for you over the last seven decades, that you spend your free time on a pot forum, bullying people with a "know-it-all" attitude. Like I said, I'm done, and not responding to you again. I would label you a troll, but you actually seem to get off on this crap...

I made a batch of cannabutter today.

Interestingly this particular batch seems to only have strong effects for about two hours than tapers off to a nice "Landing" with no crash.

I used blueberry and chemdog trim and leaves and let the cooking process go overnight.

Most batches I make have effects that can last all day...sometimes even crippling the unsuspecting user..good times.

Fadeux said:
erowid would be what one would call a "Source." If you are saying I need to back THAT up, then forget man. You can play that argument on any source up until actually doing the experiment by yourself.

That IS a source. Is it valid or invalid?...

Back WHAT up? Someone who says something with no references as to where that information came from? No, erwid is not a reliable source of data. It would be laughed out of a real scientific discussion.

A source is someone who has verified the data with Scientific method.

Simply quoting another place that agrees with what you've said with no reference to any testing or a shred of information about where that information is derived from is exactly the same as what you claim I've done. You're just too immature to admit it.

First you say that *I* have to provide reliable sources.

Then in the next post, you copy and paste information from a source that cites no testing or even where the information comes from.

Actually, except for people who like to attack others, I get along very well with people.

I admit when I'm wrong. You don't. You just slither around it on your way to another argument or to post another of your own "I'm right so do it my way" posts.

Look in the mirror. You are everything you claim I am.

You say you're above 18 years old, but you don't act it.

Erowid is like the wiki of drugs. Be sure and double or even triple check your sources before setting that info in permanent storage.

I have come to find many thing on erowid that are either false or half true.

The Effen Gee said:
Erowid is like the wiki of drugs. Be sure and double or even triple check your sources before setting that info in permanent storage.

I have come to find many thing on erowid that are either false or half true.

I don't mind anyone claiming a reliable source for information as long as that source details where it derived that information from.

When it's only a quote of some other persons words with no data or testing to back it up, then it's worth only the word of that particular person. In this case, erowid doesn't claim any source for their information. Neither do they claim any person. To me, that makes the information void. It's just another opinion.

When I say something from my own experience in growing, I try to make that clear if the information is challenged. As most of you know, I've been growing MJ off and on for almost 60 years. For the last 25 years, I've been growing it using hydroponics. After growing that much weed, I pretty much count myself as an authority on growing pot utilizing the methods I have.

man...hydro 25 years ago...

The dawn of a new era...must have been like the frontier, many new things to be discovered.

This most recent batch of cannabutter seems to follow traits of no other cannabutter I have made in the past. While the effects are "Lazymaking", if theres something that needs to get done you can still get up and semi-function.

Reason being for this...I believe is due to the fact that C - 99 trimmings were also mixed with the blueberry and chemdog...

When I made edibles using C - 99 (Cinderella) only the effects were intense high feeling with the onset of the worst paranoia I have ever had. I eventually threw the butter out.

Now the point for this is when using either a sativa dominant or an indica dominant for your base for edibles that a good amount of the cannabinoids are trasnfered to the fat as well....along with the THC.

I am also debating weather or not eating ISO will have an effect. It was made using zero heat. I am wondering if it were to be consumed in the form it is now...unaltered would your body be able to digest and process it...

If so...and ISO is like eating "Make me stoned" paste than for you Rehab...I would recommend it.

No heat, no smoke, little fuss and it can be easily be done descreetly without the chance of your kids walking up on you when you were smoking, like I did to my dad. Also if theres no smoke you wont smell like weed all the time...like my dad.

Latest posts

Back