Am I the only one who can't get high from EATING dope?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if god wanted me to eat weed he would have made it taste like chicken,,,,p,l,r

The Effen Gee said:
man...hydro 25 years ago...

The dawn of a new era...must have been like the frontier, many new things to be discovered.

Yeah man, it was new and fascinating to me. Hydroponics wasn't new then of course, it was only new to me. Hydroponics, (DWC) was used by the Aztecs and the US Army invented NFT in the second WW to feed the troops in the Aleutian Islands.

The Effen Gee said:
I am also debating weather or not eating ISO will have an effect. It was made using zero heat. I am wondering if it were to be consumed in the form it is now...unaltered would your body be able to digest and process it... If so...and ISO is like eating "Make me stoned" paste than for you Rehab...I would recommend it.
Yes, it would mess you up. However, depending on what you used to put the oil into solution, there may be residue of the stuff in the iso still that could cause serious damage to you. Some people use isopropyl alcohol...if any is left in the hash oil, you could cause yourself serious harm. Please be careful.

rasta said:
if god wanted me to eat weed he would have made it taste like chicken,,,,p,l,r

I said something like that to my prom date........:hubba:

Latest posts

Back