American Idol....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
what a crock of crap....I dont fallow along . but its on the tele when Im surfin the Web and can hear it....well I think this year is all Staged...they passed some terrable people through and sent better ones home....So who else things this show has become all about the Credits..... not the Talent....

:yeahthat: that's a guilty stoned pleasure of my wife and I if we have nothing better to do. And yes, it seems more staged which it probably is.

But it's a great way for them to scout talent, seeing they own the contestants with contracts and whatnot.

My Wife is watchen it right now. She records it where she can fast forward thru all the crap.:rolleyes:

Gave up on this sad excuse of a show years ago...my guilty pleasure show is Castle. The woman who plays Kate is pretty damn hot and the show is not bad either. :p

Whats wrong Buddy? Tired of the shed? Hell get your Kareoke singing butt on stage and show the real deal. Whip out the Love Shack baby!

Just watched the fella just about Cry as The truth was told...:spit:

:bong:

okay we down to just 3 LAdies....

is it just me or is ..Angie Miller HOT!!!!

:hubba:

DarkHorse007 said:
hate the show its all about The Voice now, way better show

:headbang2: The Voice is a very cool show. Esp the blind auditions.

I couldn't get into AI.

yeah..this sucks...I cant believe Angie was sent home...I like the voice too:D..its comeing soon

Latest posts

Back