Amino Acid Supplements?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saycheese

Reaction score
could you crush up amino acid supplement tablets and mix with
your feed?

(holland&barrett amino1000 tablets) also contain b12

are they formulated for people only?
or can plants make good use of these acids perhaps mid flower?
(amino acids appear to be in most flashy flowering additives)
would the addition of non-useful amino acids cause harm?

would be nice to know as its not hard to give n-p-k ratios that simulate
products like budblood and bigbud (hi phosphor in early flowa higher potash later) the missing part is humic,fulvic and aminos. there must be a cheapskate way to get these ? i thought i saw them(amino) in some codliver oil tabs i threw away.

also they do a kelp supplement would that be similar to the gardening
products containing kelp?

is no one else interested in a lifetimes supply of amino acids and b12
(if they prove to be the right ones in the product)
£9.95 for a bottle full

its my first grow so i dont really want to experiment yet or id straight do it myself i want to see what kind of yield to expect from my room without any more than i already got
(bio-vega/flores/boost/rhizotonic/superthrive/hygrozyme/bat and rock guano/molasses)
not yet using kelp pk ?/? or silica which i plan to grab for my next babes which are at two weeks nearly

i may have already bitten off more than i can chew!

saycheese said:
bio-vega/flores/boost/rhizotonic/superthrive/hygrozyme/bat and rock guano
i thought i heard it all. where do you buy rock guano? im looking under all my rocks in flower garden, but i dont see any ****!:rofl: about your amino acid question i dont know. there are often heated debates on plant uptake of vitamins. personally im torn between the 2. i really dont think your plants will benefit from your pills. ive used superthrive on various plants in different ways & in diff doses, & my conclusion is its garbage. JMO:D

This is what I use for my soil grows.I have tried it with and without,and I DO see the difference.I just add it everytime I water or feed my ladies.Keep it GREEN:D

CARBOLOAD LIQUID
Hydroponics plants that lack carbohydrates grow poorly and give you tiny harvests. But when you use CarboLoad Liquid you pour a wide variety of plant-friendly carbohydrates into your garden so your plants have the carbos they need to finish strong with huge, sweet, delicious flowers. Other carbohydrate formulas contain crude sugars and cheap molasses. You'll get simple and complete carbohydrates that rev up the quantity and quality of your harvest yield.

i ggot organic unsulphured blackstrap molasses.

ill stick with that as it has some K in there and i want high K second half flowering

Latest posts

Back