an effective DIY way to make hash from leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mawth420

mawth420
Reaction score
anyone know of anything?? ive heard of using a fine screen and rubbing the leaves across it over a small bowl to catch the trichs. then folding the trichs in an aluminum foil square. then heating that on a skillet over low heat for a very short while...and placing that in a vice grip until it cools.

are there any other ways that making hash can be done with stuff laying around the house??

iso-oil is the easiest way to make a concentrated form to smoke...though it is not hash, i find it enjoyable to smoke and very potent too. i dont beleive ive heard how to make "hash" without proper screens. im with Timmy, get some bubble bags or some screens and make your own. good luck

You wont get good results with leafs unless you have ALOT of them. Leafs dont have enough trichs on em. :(

Trim leaves are ok to make hash with but I wouldn't use fan leaves. Just my thoughts. Take a look through the hash forums and you should find all the answers that you are looking for. Take care and be safe.

so i should only use trim leaves for hash, not fan leaves?
i wish i had the money for bubble bags, i'd be all over it! lol

thanks everyone

a nylon (preferably new ;) ) some dried schwag, a bag, and time..
strain some shwag through the nylon (try not to stretch it out too much or you'll get greens in there. (i usually take a handfull, then put my hand in the nylon, and just work it around)

do that for a while, then you'll end up wiht a mass of crystal..
put that in a bag, and just keep squishing it around in a croner of the bag, in your hands.. this will take a while, so pop in a movie, and just keep at it. (you can add a little water if it's not sticking. (and i mean like 1 drop) i usually try not too.

it will start to darken, and start looking like hash after a while.. but don't be fooled, it's still probbaly crystal in the middle. so break it up, and continue on.

yeah it's a redneck way.. but it works for me ;)

*and yeah, don't use fan leaves (unless you're out and really hurting).. there's nothing on them really

I uese trim and fan leaves. Although fan leaves dont have very many trich's they do have some

Latest posts

Back