And it grows like dis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Wht up Wht up MP... I tell you I love this place. . Here to share my grow with you all. . And the lineup is as followed..

Nirvana auto bubblicious 2x
Delicious seeds cotton candy 1x and Northern light blue 1x
Humboldt seeds chemdawg 1x
Thseeds chocolate chunk (reg) 2x

2, 400w hps 800w in total
Fox farm nutes +soil with added blood meal, Mexican Bat guano, cal mag, and coco fiber. . During bloom I will be trying this new additive I recieved off of Facebook called humboldts secrets. . And so far that's all I got for ya. . Oh Yea the plants are 2 inna half weeks old. . JusBlaze

Hmm. .. Now I can't upload any more pics after I uploaded one in my last post about the nutes. I dunno what's up but I'll try to get some up soon smh

Yay, you're back. Going to duct tape you in this time. :D

Here's the ladies. . One of my Chocolate chunk didn't pop so I jus have one and got my fingers crossed that it runs out to be a female.. my autos are in the big pot and they jus showing there sex now at week 2 inna half.. This is the nutes I'm trying out called humboldts secrets. . It's rather expensive and glad they give out a free sample of there product, that shows my they are confident in Wht they provide to the ppl.. Well this is it for now. . JusBlaze

View attachment 20140408_191601.jpg

View attachment 20140408_191616.jpg

View attachment 20140408_191626.jpg

View attachment 20140407_190257.jpg

Your babies are looking sweet. Glad you have returned.

Hey there rose Thanks. . I jus can't leave this place. . I learned everything I know pretty much from here. . It's jus hard to be social whn dealing with depression really bad. . Fiancé split up(we cool now lol) had moved out and had to move the plants. . Then the bad snow storm came smh. . Knocked the power out and I lost 20 plants. . Even the soul wad frozen solid. . Gotta love the Midwest right. . Through all of that it really brought me down for a while, not to mention credit card was compromised making an order from dr. Chronic lol. . Real great luck I say. . But I'm Ok now.. Back in school in everything. . For horticulture of course, with a minor in micro biology. . JusBlaze2dat

BFK, life is hard and at times suxs. Sounds like you are on the upturn. Good for you to be back in school. We are glad you are back. Maybe you can teach us a thing or two.

Nice looking plants. That second one is looking male to me...is that one of the autos?

What are you going to use as your base nutes? I wouldn't put too much faith in the Humbolt stuff. Over the years I have tried a lot of the "wonder products" and have been unimpressed with them all. I also do not like it when they do not tell you what is in it. I personally want to know the contents of anything I feed my plant. At those prices, I have a very very hard time believing that 99% of the people who try it don't go back....not sure where that number could have some from. And I also only put so much faith in blogs--just one person's opinion and it could well be someone who is selling this stuff.

BFK, life is hard and at times suxs. Sounds like you are on the upturn. Good for you to be back in school. We are glad you are back. Maybe you can teach us a thing or two.
I hope I can teach some new things. . Ready to get in there greenhouse they have out back and really start messing around with plants

Nice looking plants. That second one is looking male to me...is that one of the autos?

What are you going to use as your base nutes? I wouldn't put too much faith in the Humbolt stuff. Over the years I have tried a lot of the "wonder products" and have been unimpressed with them all. I also do not like it when they do not tell you what is in it. I personally want to know the contents of anything I feed my plant. At those prices, I have a very very hard time believing that 99% of the people who try it don't go back....not sure where that number could have some from. And I also only put so much faith in blogs--just one person's opinion and it could well be someone who is selling this stuff.

The autos are the first 2 I have them in 5gal pots. . Im thinking that the second pic could be any one of the 4 others I'm growing delicious seeds cotton candy/ Northern light blue, Humboldt seeds chemdawg, Thseeds chocolate chunk, which is the only reg seed out of the bunch.. If it is a male, then most likely end up collecting pollen from it IF it shows the traits that I will find good to work with. .. While fim'n the plants yesterday that's whn I wad able to find the autos given they the only two with alternating nodes and female preflowers starting to develop. .

As fat as my base nutes, I'm using the ff line Tiger bloom, grow big, big bloom, I still have cha ching and beastie bloomz so I'll be able to compare them and pay the results. . My next grow I will be using advanced nutrients maybe.. There micro nutes jus expensive.. But I know if this lil bottle do Wht they said it will do then you all will be the first to know.. JusBlaze

Well my Chocolate chunk turns out to be a male :**: but I may collect the pollen like I been thinking on doing.. I wad really hoping on trying that out . I have 5 females 2 being auto. . Still debating on if imma take some clones. . I need me a veg light like asap and a new grow box for veg. Hope to get them soon.. I'll post some pics soon. . JusBlaze

Hers my mutant auto bubblicious.. She's growing well jus got this funky leaf growth going on. . No more discoloration. . I know I shouldn't top them are anything, but I did anyway.. Altho they have so little time in veg, some may still respond well to topping. . Either way, I'll still have close to free bud (given I pay light bill lol) and is a clear difference in the two phenotypes of the auto bubblicious that I'm running. . The mutant took better to the topping and is extremely bushy. . The other, which I will post up in a lil bit is still bushy however not like the mutant. . Very compact and bushy. . Looking at about 2 weeks maybe 3 till it hits full bloom. . Almost all my plants showed there sex around the 2 inna half week Mark. Jette are the first set of pics. . Auto bubblicious#1, Tha Mutant

View attachment 20140413_151743.jpg

View attachment 20140413_151752.jpg

View attachment 20140413_151825.jpg

This one's a real bummer to me. . I've been wanting to tru this chocolaty chunk for so long, and it ends up Beening a male. . Im not totally upset about it, imma collect the pollen and hit each of my other with him. . Of course, it'll only be 1 or 2 branches. . My do the auto and work on them :farm: .. He shows good growth nice big leaves , the stem of the plant whn rubbed gives of the sweetest of smells, fingers feel sticky of resin. . He also responded well to topping.. Well here are the pics

View attachment 20140413_151914.jpg

View attachment 20140413_151926.jpg

View attachment 20140413_151933.jpg

Latest posts

Back