Let's get GROWING!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
If this haven't been a stressful begin to a grow. .. been on pins and needles hoping my*seedsreach me. . It did after 2 trys.. I got them and never again I say!!These 75*seeds*will do me great and I'm no stranger to using males forseeds. . And not the best either but, I gets the job done. .

On to the grow. .. First up to bat will be, auto flower 3 bubblicious (8 weeks total), 2 TH*seedsChocolate Chunk (65-75 days flower) reg and lay but not least world of*seeds*freebie Afghan Kush x Yumbolt fem..For veg, t5 110w , flower two 400w hps in grow tent. .soil grown Fox farm products...from half gal grow bags up to 3gal (flower).. Try out the co2 bag I got. .

Well that's it for now, if I forgot to mention something jus ask about it pics will come with the first above ground sprout. .. jusBlaze

4 outta 6 seeds popped open :watchplant: jus waiting on the other 2 bubblicious to pop few pix of the New start.. really wondering if this co2 bag will do something.. I hope so :eek: well here are the pics

s1-1.jpg

s2-2.jpg

s3-3.jpg

ram-1.jpg

There all doing fine now. . Recovering nicely I must say. . Full dose of nitrogen was what they needed. the blue Mystic(b) so far is my fav , nice and bushy and really short. Male or female, it's looking like a keeper.
chocolate chunk is coming along good aswell. . Those where the ones that really needed the help a is doing better then b, but it's improving nicely I'll like to say. Had me a lil nervous for a min but I believe it will be ok.*
Sage n Sour, doing just fine loving having company around and just as happy and healthy as can be.*
Auto bubblicious n she's showing her sex.. Had a slight nute burn but all is cleared up .. Not to sure as to when I should give flower nutes. Was thinking on waiting till Theres alot of pistols showing. . Well got new pics hope I can upload them

Green Mojo to help them on their path to greatness

Latest posts

Back