Anna Nicole Smith dies at 39

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TBG I wouldn't doubt it was pills. She had a lot of **** going on from what the media has been saying. Unfortunately if it was suicide one can never tell what was going in a persons head to make them do it. Like I say, "if everbody smoke a little goodness every now and then it would be a better world to live in". Wishful thinking. IMHO she was hot too! May the creator have mercy on her soul. :(

They'll be...................errrrrrrr, I mean, SHE'LL be missed. :rolleyes:

:rofl:...

Jerseydude said:
They'll be...................errrrrrrr, I mean, SHE'LL be missed. :rolleyes:

anna nicole smith.. the first thing that springs to mind is playboy....infact..er..the only thing that springs to mind is playboy, either way its now people will probably start to think there was more to her than a rack of lamb

Sad...she had some problems for sure...but I wouldn't say her problems were her fault...hang her therapist.

In a lot of ways Anna Nicole's life sort of reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's life. Sad how both of them were so beautiful and so troubled.

was a toss up if it was the pills or the jelly donuts that was gonna do her in, looks like the pills won.

She probably went out the same way her son went out. A double downer
of Methadone and a anti-depressant. Supposedly they addministered a drug to couteract an opiate. To bad for her new born. I wonder who's going to get her millions..........:rolleyes:

She used to do alot of drugs and it finally came back on her. I feel bad for her baby but I never really liked her.

not to be mean, but who will get her breasts...I mean thats an EBAY million or two. :)

Cryin shame that soceity puts a girl with that many problems on a pedestal, but not one person stepped up to help her. They chose to post her on the tabloids and enable such a destructive lifestyle for the almighty worthless dollar. that is what should be learned from her death. IMO

All she needed was the cure all to fix all. That sweet sweet cheeba! :48:

Mutt said:
not to be mean, but who will get her breasts...I mean thats an EBAY million or two. :)

Cryin shame that soceity puts a girl with that many problems on a pedestal, but not one person stepped up to help her. They chose to post her on the tabloids and enable such a destructive lifestyle for the almighty worthless dollar. that is what should be learned from her death. IMO

As is the downfall of our celebraty obsessed culture my friend... truley a sad state of affairs throughout the globe.. i for one am sick of it

Well just as we all thought and new. She died of a freaking overdose. :eek:

no sympathy from this corner of my sofa

whoa, she's DEAD??? i watched Billy Madison last night and i was like whoa, she's hot, so i looked her up on IMDB and found out her name (hey, i dont care about famous people) and yes i thought she was hot... then today i learn she dies (HAHA?)

Irony is awesome

the_riz said:
no sympathy from this corner of my sofa
mine either...hearing about a woman thats famous for gold digging on the news everyday makes you realize America needs to get a life...or a grow room:D.

She wanted to be the new age Marilyn Monroe... so no surprise...

It is just sad that people are so hung up on what other people think.

Latest posts

Back