another new member

goats_head_soup

been around the corner
Reaction score
Joined last week. Just saying hello. Been growing bout 10 years. Indoor soil(less). Ill try to help where I can. I always need to learn more. Ill try and post up a bit of my latest grow after an 18 month break. I am self taught from forums over the years. I just couldn't stand giving my money to someone else and having to accept the mass commercial genetics. I grow for only myself so it not all about a high yeilding indica done in 8 weeks. I've found most of my favorite strains take 10 weeks or more. But that was after many trial and error.
Anyway I'm glad to be here.

Hippie420

Reaction score
Howdy! I always leave the dirt outside, too!
What flavors are you growing?

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
Welcome to MP, we are glad you are here.

goats_head_soup

been around the corner
Reaction score
Thanks. Currently I have 7plants from seed. 2 vegged bout 7 weeks the rest bout 4 or so. All but 2 topped and one topped and was lst'ed til bout 4 weeks flower. 3 are slh and all 3 are sativa phenos for sure. 3 are chemdog ibl from reservior seeds from b4 rez bust. One plant is blue satellite 2.2 freebie. The seeds were all leftovers I had.hop to start something new next grow. I'm at 5 weeks flower in a couple days. Gotem under 1000k hortilux bulb and horti ballast on a light rail but I only move it back and forth about 13 inches or so I can cover shading areas

MR1

Reaction score
Welcome man. :afroweed:

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
Good to see a new face come around. Think you gonna like it here. In Curmudgeonland we have a morning ritual. Come join us for Wake and bake". If nothing else, we know how to start the day off right. Peace

Latest posts