another set of eyes needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnug

Reaction score
I have 8 narpal clones in a 2x2 ebb/flow. The tips are curling down and the tips and sides of some leaves are burnt. They are at 1150 ppm, 67 degrees h20, 6 ph , on a 3 part GH nutrient with hygrozyme and floralicious grow. cant be a deficiency must be nute burn, I am flushing now and switching to 12/12 tonight. They are 8-10 inches tall. Any help would be awesome. They are getting a little more burnt day by day

039.JPG

Sweet, put this in the hydro section, I know 1 man, an expert, his name is stoney, he will point you in the correct direction.

Hippy

Looks like nute burn, Ph is a bit high as well, I go 5.5 -5.8
I also think 1150 ppm is a bit high for that size plant my plants max out at 1300 ppm when they are much bigger than yours.

Just flush, it doesnt look that bad yet.

have to agree with growdude, does look like nute burn flush real good and nothing but water for a week or so & it could be defficiency if it was in nute lock up to help that use 1 teaspoon epsom salt per gallon water this will help the lock out , lock out occurs when over fertalized hope this helps:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back