Anti-Suppliers/Dealers, Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusionalFate

Winter Madness
Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people here consider it "wrong" to sell the weed you grow, and it completely baffles me to no end.

If you didn't have your own plants growing, EVERY ONE of you would be out trying to find weed to buy, or would be calling up someone you know to buy a bag. So why the hate?

I think people that grow there own would prefer to keep there weed I m a real heavy smoker and I have a hard time growing enough to last me until the next chop and usually end up buying myself. just my opinion

IllusionalFate said:
Apparently a lot of people here consider it "wrong" to sell the weed you grow, and it completely baffles me to no end.

If you didn't have your own plants growing, EVERY ONE of you would be out trying to find weed to buy, or would be calling up someone you know to buy a bag. So why the hate?

I don't know how to build a car. I have to go to a used car lot and put up with the slimeball sales jerk who lies, misleads and jacks the price of every clunker he sells so that I can have a car to use for my life.

Every person I've met in my life who sells weed acts as though it were a used car and he wants to retire as soon as possible by lying about what he's selling, adding water or some other crap to it to jack the weight, or just putting half the stems on the plant in the bag AND THEN jacking the price to whatever the max money he can squeeze out of anyone.

For those poor people who still have to go buy their pot from these sleezeballs who sell weed, I have pity that they can't free themselves from the parasitic, get-rich-quick scumbag they have to deal with so that they can have some weed.

Now, I'm going to hear from all the people who sell weed that are members of this group try to defend themselves with:

"If there was no market, I couldn't sell it"
"Someone has to do it"
"I take all the risks, that's what you're paying for"
"It took me just as long as someone who went to college"

-please, add your own quote from the last slimeball who sold you jacked up phony weed he really knew nothing about-

Yeah, there are a lot of crappy people out there who sell weed. They do a lot of stupid crap with it to make a quick buck. It's an underground market last I heard, and as of then, they weren't turning down any sleezeballs for employment. What about those of us that actually like growing it. Actually enjoy that cheezy nature-human connection with something that brings a lot of joy into our lives. Sure, we want a profit, but its not what drives us. We want a small group of people, "Friends of friends" to enjoy this. If we can make a little cash while doing it, fantastic. And NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

What is with this nobility idea of growing weed? Its prohibition, its an inflated market, its not a question of right or wrong. If you grow for med patients, and if you aren't a med patient, and you do enjoy a smoke now and again, YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT. You just need a reason to look down on the rest of us. Apparently, you're still doing something wrong in someone elses eyes.

The underground of marijuana is not some Kingpin-Sleazebag-Cutting-Lacing-Capitalist drug dealer he is made out to be. That's just model retard springer show guest. 1/3rd of this country likes their smoke, and they have to get it somehow... And perfectly sane, reasonable networks exist out there. They are just too smart to talk about it...

POTUS said:
I don't know how to build a car. I have to go to a used car lot and put up with the slimeball sales jerk who lies, misleads and jacks the price of every clunker he sells so that I can have a car to use for my life.

Every person I've met in my life who sells weed acts as though it were a used car and he wants to retire as soon as possible by lying about what he's selling, adding water or some other crap to it to jack the weight, or just putting half the stems on the plant in the bag AND THEN jacking the price to whatever the max money he can squeeze out of anyone.

For those poor people who still have to go buy their pot from these sleezeballs who sell weed, I have pity that they can't free themselves from the parasitic, get-rich-quick scumbag they have to deal with so that they can have some weed.

Now, I'm going to hear from all the people who sell weed that are members of this group try to defend themselves with:

"If there was no market, I couldn't sell it"
"Someone has to do it"
"I take all the risks, that's what you're paying for"
"It took me just as long as someone who went to college"

-please, add your own quote from the last slimeball who sold you jacked up phony weed he really knew nothing about-
First of all, you won't have to hear members of that group try to defend themselves here as they don't post on this forum. Most of us here are good-hearted people who don't have that kind of selfish outlook on life. I know I don't know anyone here personally besides one member, but you can tell if someone is above that level by just the fact that they post on a forum like this. Those dealers you speak of probably have never even heard of an internet forum, people like that try to stay away from forms of intelligent discussion. As you can probably tell, I don't exactly care for those kinds of dealers myself to put it lightly.

What I'm referring to is what Fadeux mentioned, a more close-knit group of people who are able to buy TOP NOTCH bud for quite a bit less than the good, but not nearly as good as home-grown, chronic being sold around here for $60/eighth. Then maybe some of the people who get ripped off by the kinds of dealers you were talking about can see what it's like to get your money's worth. By dealing the bud you grow, you help people get MUCH better deals and put those money-hungry thugs out of business. Sounds helpful to the community to me!

Sorry guys, I know you mean well, but I've been watching people who are dealers for almost 55 years. I'm an intelligent, worldly, and educated person.

I call a duck a duck.

If you sell weed to your friends for the same price you "Love to grow it" for, then more power to you.

If you're making a profit from it by selling it to your friends, that makes you about two steps lower than the person I was describing.

Looking your friends in the eye while making money from them by selling the very thing you justify growing by saying "I love to grow it", to me, is justifying a rip off.

55 years of seeing dealers justify their greed.

Get real.

Dig this:

I GIVE MY EXTRA WEED AWAY TO MY FRIENDS. THEY ARE MY FRIENDS. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT OFF OF THEM.

And I'm sure as hell not selling any to anyone. I have a real job.

It's funny how so many people who sell weed, do so as a living. They're outside the real job market. They don't like to actually work for a living. They want to kick back, get high all day and sucker others into buying their rip off priced weed.

Of course, that's not the same guy who rips off his friends by making a profit selling them weed that costs them less to grow then they were spending buying it from the butthead I described above and in my other post.

That type of person is a real work of art.

Like I said, get real.

You're another duck.

It's not a "profits" issue here. You can demonize profits all you want, but have you ever bought weed? Apparently so, you seem to have every dealer ever pegged on personality type. Apparently, your riches are best served to the poor for free. Your "riches" being the fruit of your "knowledge" or your "ability to provide." And them, having to accept that "on charity", so that they can bask in the wonders of your knowledge. This isn't a disney movie. Money drives this business, but so does demand, and unless you need a toke to prevent night terrors from some huge post traumatic stress, Shut the fark up! Beer brewers haven't achieved "Saint" status since prohibition was lifted, the same way pot growers won't be "all saints" once the people figure out this is no more harmful.

OK i new this was gonna start getting ugly that's why i have been watching in the wings. Hey Fadeux know need to tell someone to shut the farc up either. He has his opinion and you have yours. THREAD CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back