Any suggestions on strains from Nirvana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
Looking to buy a couple different strains. Im a beginner grower though ive done reading and may have grown once or twice. They will be indoor soil.

Potency, yield, ease of grow are things im looking for, int hat order.

Any suggestions would be helpful as ive never ordered from them.

Chrystal, bubblelicious, are two strains i really liked. Chrystal is northern lights x white widow. Easy growing plant, easy to trim. Nothing too fussy about it but it does have a strong smell to it. Bubblelicious was tastey medium strength and easy to grow as well.

Someone in a thread the other day suggested tome to try Snowwhite

I have grown the Master Kush and liked it. It is fairly easy to grow. It has more of a sativas type growth, nice odor and taste. I take them out about 9 weeks.

I really liked Medusa, great taste and high

We do have a Nirvana grow going on that will probably stretch over a while as not everyone can pop beans now or is still waiting for their seeds. You might want to check it out and see what everyone is growing.

I loved their White Castle. Good yield, crusty nugz and a semi narcotic mid body high. Helped ease my lower back pain and helped with sleep.

Like KBM, I enjoyed their Chrystal.
I've been looking at their Ice, which is supposed to be really potent with good yields.

white castle mine is almost done good yield and am a noob. been tasting it so far great for pain and sleep. easy to grow

Well from What I just had..Dont Buy the Black Jack..its Craped out

4u2sm0ke said:
Well from What I just had..Dont Buy the Black Jack..its Craped out

4U2 I just got the black Jack, Tell me more about it and it's problems.

germed and so far only 1 of 10 is above soil ...and that one isnt looking good...did yours come in a plastic tiny dome like thing?...sure hope you get better results than I did...but as for that...waste of money...would have been better to send MarrP..$$$$...sure hope he gets his dollar for this crap

The first grow I ever did was Nirvanas Pure Power Plant and their White Widow. The results where very good. PPP is a heavy producer of some very good commercial smoke. Very forgiving for a new grower, it can tolerate a lot of abuse and still come out strong. I grew it both indoors as well as outdoors. Their White Widow was a bit more fussy as it didn't like too much in the way of nutes, but still produced in both quality and quantity.

I had bad experiances with their Master Kush so I could not recomend that one at all, probebly my own ignorance at the time though.

Currently doing a Nirvana auto grow:D

2 short riders
2 bublicious
2 blue mystic

All 3 strains are easy, forgiving, impressive yielders, and a nice head/ body buzz. Short rider is just an auto strain wheras bublicious and blue mystic can either be auto or non-auto.

Best of luck bro!

WeedHopper said:
:huh: I thought an Auto was an Auto.

It is--if it flowers without a dark period (i.e. is crossed with ruderalis), it is an auto. However, what I believe he means is that Bubblicious and Blue Mystic are available both as photoperiod strains and auto strains.

I have, so far, grown Nirvanas' Ice, Blue Mystic, and Papaya. My favorite, out of these three, is the Ice. They were all OK, but I liked the high, and the flavor, of the Ice, the best. But that said, I probably would only grow Ice again, and I gave the remainder of my Nirvana seeds, to friends. It is just my opinion, but I prefer the genetics from Canada, and California, over Dutch strains, though that hasn't always been the case.

Homiehogleg

Bleu Mystic was a good plant but kinda stunk , I have been growing White Widow for several years now and it has become my all time fave . I have never seen trichs cover so thick and they are so big you can make out the mushroom shape with the naked eye .....

I'm growing the Ice and Master Kush now. Both are okay. The Ice is a heavy producer but my pheno is not all that odorous od potent. The MK is strong on the other hand. A little sensitive in the grow room but so far so good.

Latest posts

Back