Anybody havin this problem???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont have that problem so sorry i cannot help
but i can tell ya to read rule no1 :D

I had.. same problem and with deer eating all my tomatoes. Put up a cheap movable green house depending on how large you need it. Prepare the soil inside first then put up the plastic tent.

It stops the rains and warms the soil.

Besides, if its any good, you kin setcha up a chair unnerneath as the lightening and rain rages around you.

OOPS! watch out for that sudden million to one gust of wind.. Marilyn Monroe.

I have lived and learned. If I had to do it all over I would do more of a Geodesic framing. It would make it more stable and more portable.

I wouldn't plant until the weather is at a consistent temp and the rainfall recedes. I think you're going to want to plant Indicas!

HazeMe

so what im thinkin is plantin these clones in pails for now then transplanting them in 3-4 weeks to ground once weather temps improve, im just worried about possible shock to the plants when i remove them and replant them........PS anybody else from Ontario, or even Canada??

We just had one of the wettest seasons rainfall for 20 years or more pass by.

My tent is standing

I'm sure the hot part is coming

deftoner.. I'm doing pails now and debating digging or using dark cloth

My idea is to put 2 or 3 in dark after later midsummer

force early flower then put them out for sunshine FLOWERInG

Is this crazy or what?

I need more beer and another bud

I live in Maritime Canada and around here we usually plant about end of first week in June, plants that have been vegged indoors for awhile of course. Snow on June first? That's just obscene.

I live in Northeast Michigan. We got a frost and a freeze last week. First time outdoor grower, but have gardened for 5o years. Treated the mj like garden plants. Just prior to planting outdoors, I soaked those buckets with water,as much as they would hold.This way when they are planted, you kind of mud them in the holes. No damage to the little roots either.Works for tomatoes in buckets so thought it would work for the mj too. They did just fine and were big plants.No shock to the plants. For the late frost and freeze. Covered the plants up with lots of brush, nothing heavy just made a tent over them. Anything else would have been to visible. This might work for you too. Since planting they have had to endure, two hard frosts, hail and a freeze. Did just fine. Good luck. Snow we don't need, our weather has been goofy too.

my plants survived the snow plus 5 frost in open feild but 2 did die, i planted in april live in south eastern ohio. brush idea is really good though just watch out for creepy crawlers

Latest posts

Back