Anybody Here Like Breaking Bad?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auburn1985

Reaction score
I rarely watch TV, other than sports. I'm usually on the internet (this site in particular) when I'm not at work, or making wine, or taking care of MJ plants.

But I have a Netflix subscription, and I watch Netflix movies once or twice per week. And I just recently discovered Breaking Bad.

And I'm hooked. I've watched only the first season so far, but I'm hooked. Maybe because I took a lot of chemistry courses in college.

Anybody else here like Breaking Bad?

Love Breaking Bad and love NetFlix. Been a subscriber way back when there was no InstaViewing and it actually took a couple days to get your new dvd's in the mail. I stayed away from it because like Runby I like to watch whole seasons at a clip. I started bulk watching BB and am in season 3 Ep 3. Love the fact that you never seem to know which way the show will go next and yet the writing makes it totally believable when they go there. Awesome casting and acting as well.

i'm current with the series right now, this is gonna be the last season. its such a good show.

ShOrTbUs said:
i'm current with the series right now, this is gonna be the last season. its such a good show.

Shows this good come along only every once in a while. I can't believe I've just recently discovered it. I guess I spend way too much time on the internet...

Latest posts

Back