Anybody knows this strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whereismymind69

Reaction score
I am considering buying some seeds called The HOG. They are quite expensive so i'd like to know if they worth the money. Anybody knows about the HOG?

I grew some out a little while back, I was pretty disapointed overall with the plants general build, i had a few that were mutes.

If your looking for some premium smoke and at that price range i'd strongly suggest you check out ultimate indica from spice of life seeds.

Thanks... I wanted to grow big quantities considering the space i got (about 2square meters for flowering and 1for veg and a low celing) My plan is to veg clones for 6 weeks and then start flowering in the veg room for 2 weeks or less (depending if it is too late to take cuttings and force them back to veg),then move them all to the flowering room untill they are mature wich should be using this strain (the HOG) about 43 days. I consider 8/10 plants the most i will be able to fit.

If this works I will be able to harvest about 10 per year. Do you think is possible?

It surely won't be ready flowering for 43 days... What I said is that the start flowering 2 weeks in the veg room and moved to the flowering room for another 43 days. That way i expect to harvest 8times per year. What do you think? thanks!!

the widowmaker said:
I grew some out a little while back, I was pretty disapointed overall with the plants general build, i had a few that were mutes.

If your looking for some premium smoke and at that price range i'd strongly suggest you check out ultimate indica from spice of life seeds.
i think if i was u id take this advise the people hear have never lead me the wrong way u mine as well look around this site and grow somethin that gets big yeilds and good smoke ,but i dont no i never grew one but like i said if it was me id take the advise from the peeps..:)

I believe I have something with Hog in it, I was going to start it up soon. See if the gentleman who made the cross shows up, he knows about hog. If not I will try and start it soon, maybe within the month....best I can do right now. Hey Shaman the good people need to know about The Hog...

Latest posts

Back