Staying under the radar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you have accidentally gotten droplets of nutrient water on those leaves? That can burn leaves.
No but maybe I gave them a bit too much nutrients.I have issues because we have shit concentrats.Like natrium comcentrate has phosporus,phosporus got na and potassium as well and calmag has also na,pot,and poshporus.I couldn't calculate out the eight mix haha

Also these are the girls.It's my secomd year experimenting how you can keep them loe and tiny with enough buds.My exp. failed but holy moly they had a hard life by me.They were in a half gallon container from may till july.I'm looking for a mainstream outside auto with low height and a bit shorter life cycle because sep.and.oct. are a bit tricky by us.You guys are great replying and helping.Thx.

Attachments

• IMG_20230919_155139.jpg
    IMG_20230919_155139.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230919_155123.jpg
    IMG_20230919_155123.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Also these are the girls.It's my secomd year experimenting how you can keep them loe and tiny with enough buds.My exp. failed but holy moly they had a hard life by me.They were in a half gallon container from may till july.I'm looking for a mainstream outside auto with low height and a bit shorter life cycle because sep.and.oct. are a bit tricky by us.You guys are great replying and helping.Thx.
Transplant your autos it will stunt them most of the time.

Transplant your autos it will stunt them most of the time.
Maybe you should look up Carty, ask him about transplanting auto's. I bet you learn something from him, he is very well versed in growing and breeding auto's. Look up his thread.

Could you please explain it a bit more if you have the time.Many thanks.
Autos have a biological timer built in. If you make a mistake of any kind with autos you lose time off the timer. If you make the same mistake with photos you can just extend the process.

That said I transplanted my current autos because I concluded I made a mistake. Then I realized with the Jack I made yet another mistake (my method is experimental) and had to transplant it AGAIN.

But my experimental methods are allowing such explosive growth I am not just back on track I am ahead of schedule based on the pictures put out by different seed companies.

As for fertilizer I don’t use much compared to most and this time it’s just off the shelf processed chicken shit from Burpee and a small amount of worm castings

If you can’t make up the mistakes, and usually you can’t, you get less product at the end

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back