Anyone ever order from Peekseeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey rebel
i ordered some northernberry from peak, it took about four weeks delivery, i live in the south east. hav'nt started growing yet cause temps here are mid 80's so there is no way i can grow when temps will be in the 100's next month, i'll have to watch you guys and wait for fall good luck

Afghan#1 said:
Damn you rebel, it oculdve been my order...JK I am jealous though b/c Ive been waiting for that strain to come back on stock but I didnt email them like you did. Maybe ill do that next time.
I was pretty surpised when he offered them ... I just expected the info on the favor ... the Force was with me ... :woohoo:

brushybill said:
hey rebel
i ordered some northernberry from peak, it took about four weeks delivery, i live in the south east. hav'nt started growing yet cause temps here are mid 80's so there is no way i can grow when temps will be in the 100's next month, i'll have to watch you guys and wait for fall good luck
Southeast? Florida? That's pretty dang hot ... I can't stand really hot weather ... especially with high humity ... :eek:

... Well I won't look for them until next month ... thanks for the info ... :hubba:

I just germed 15 of the seeds I got from Peak- 6 NB, 6 SB, and 3 SK1. 100% germination, most within 2 days-all had popped by day 4.

I got my seeds today! Yay! yay yay! ... almost 5 weeks to the day ... mailed my money on the 23rd of May ... today is the 26th of June ... one day short of 5 weeks ... 34 days ... I got 12 seeds ... four are on the small side so I'm germinating them first ... I have them in water as I type ... will keep a Peekseed Blueberry log ... if all goes well it should be done in December ... :watchplant::farm:Since I'm in no hurry and I have a good bit of soil I think I will simply take clones to sex instead of putting the mother plant up to sex ... the last BB I had show a tendency to have pre-flowers ... :hubba:

CONGRATS on getting your beans. :aok: What are they giving away for freebies these days?

Well it was my first order ... the only freebie I got was two extra seeds ... I have 7 of the twelve germinating now ... some of the seeds looked small so I'm seeing if they will germ.

Wow that's strange. When we ordered from them they sent us 10 free Northern Skunk beans. Must be they don't give out freebies anymore.
GrowRebel said:
Well it was my first order ... the only freebie I got was two extra seeds ... I have 7 of the twelve germinating now ... some of the seeds looked small so I'm seeing if they will germ.

Maybe I caught them at a bad time? ... I know he told me he had enough beans for one order ... It would have been nice to get a freebie like you did, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be ... :cry::fid:

I've started a grow journal for this strain on the appropriate forum ... I will be updating it as the grow progresses ... can't wait to see what this "uniquie" favor they speak of is like ... :watchplant:

I just signed in for the first time yesterday 6-28 and the problem I am having is I cant figure out how to talk to people??? its driveing me nuts. I just started three straines and would love to talk to some fellow growers about them but can figure out how to do it. can you help me?

ok ok enough is enough what about the directions if all fails you read the directions. I think I lost them???? HELP PLEAS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT GROWING OR I AM GONNA BUST

:ciao:Okay ... just take a deep relaxting breath ... now tell us ... what about growing would you like to talk about?:farm: It's quite simple to talk to others ... just start with the strains you are growing and work from there ... :hubba:

Remember ... deep breath ... go now! ... :banana:

Latest posts

Back