Anyone harvesting yet outdoors...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This years gift from the earth

2013-09-02_16-44-21_84_20130913215312452.jpg

Wonderful everyones having a good season. Tonight here i had to put a jacket on. It's mid 40's. Hope the frost dont hit too soon. Only giving a couple nights 40's and next week, in the 50's at night.

skullcandy said:
yes I had to take her down she had some bud rot on one of the stems so i took it all down before It all ruins

Ya, me too...had to cut the top 4" off one Blue Chem, due to mold, after some torrential rains, here in N.E. this week.

'Sure hope I get some more bulking up of buds in the next 3-4 weeks!

stonedwoodsman :icon_smile:

No harvest yet but probably sometime in the next 3 wks. I'm also in NE (mass). Plants are starting to bulk up and smell nice. Hope for late frost.

These seeds went in the ground June 15 they are THC Bomb plants It is still hot here in south central USA 94 degrees and 90% humidity about a week to 10 days till harvest thichomes are 10 % clear 80% cloudy and 10% amber the second bud is Northern Lights looks to be about 3-4 weeks out

happy budding WAGMAN

Weed is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

bud time 007.JPG

bud time 023.JPG

Hi Group,
Well, here we are in the last few days of official Summer.
Autumn starts at 4:44 PM this Sunday 22nd!

* * * Pack a bowl & Enjoy, at 4:43 PM that day!!! ;)

It was 40 degrees here in So. New England, and NOAA says 38 degrees tonight!
My girls are lovin' this beautiful pre-Fall weather, with clear skies & bright sunshine, to help 'plump' them up, and aid them in changing to purple/blue etc.
'Been micro-scoping trichomes ever few days, to get them right!
Getting close for a couple of my strains.

How are everyone else in New England (and elsewhere) temperatures, and gardens progressing?

Keep up the good work people!

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

Garden in northern mass plumping nicely with nice smell. Got down to 40 last night and hope for no less than 38 tonight then we get a warming spell that could give another week+ of blooming. Took a test small interior bud for microscope and trichs about 75% clear, 25% cloudy, none amber.

IMG_0454 (800x790).jpg

IMG_0458 (644x1024).jpg

I have had a mix of things happen using the same seeds . Some was ready last week some will be ready mid to late next week and there is going to be a few will be into Oct. These seeds were started all the same time put in the ground the same day. Were having cold night here and a frost last night this surely isn't the same as last few summers very little mold yet so there is something to be thankful for .

I want to go one more week, but it is raining at the moment and I hope I don't get bud rot, though I did move the grow out of the rain. I harvested some caterpillar ravaged buds already. I'll be breaking out the fans once this rain passes. My shelter had a small leak an one plant got soaked a bit. I'm sure glad my grow is portable.

IMG_5158 (Large).JPG

Latest posts

Back