Anyone know a legit Seedbank???!! HELP?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered by credit card, and I got my order yesterday (10 fem Mdanzig Blueberry and 5 c9 G-Bolt seeds), came in 5 days.
And I had a good experience with dope-seeds, an order that I placed was held up due to them waiting for a seed delivery. I emailed when the beans were a few days later than normal fot them, and Jim sent me an email the next day, explaining what had happened. I got my beans 4 days after he emailed me and when I opened it up there were 10 free Snowryder beans in there! Oh yeah, I sent my email on a Saturday, and he replied on a Sunday which is unheard of in the seed business!
My top three seed companies are seedboutique, dope-seeds and attitude.
I had good experiences w/drchronic too, but it seems he is not the type to answer emails LEO is on to his deliveries. JMO! 420usagrow:D

hi 420 it's nice to hear that.
I pay by cash , so I can't check out my order .
That's why I only ask them to tell me when they started to ship .. not ask for the date I can get it .

hey 420 i was checkin CH9 frm seedboutique and had a quick question. the yield they post for the fem beans is obviously just an estimate but is the yield they post PER PLANT or PER M2? for ex: (directly frm the site) CH9 FEM SEEDS>G BOLT FEM>YEILD>Yield: 80 gr indoor with 30-45 days of veg

Latest posts

Back