anyone out there!!!!!! sick plant!!!!! STONEY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

totalnoobie15

Reaction score
ok heres the deal it is under a 100w 6500k light for vegging. I have it in a large 5 gallon paint bucket with a top drip system hooked up. i had left it sitting for 4 days and when i came back the water was too low and the plant wasnt getting water. Well i added a few more gallons so the plant could get water. It still began to get worse with leaves drying out at the tips and curling upwards and the fan leaves are turning yellow/brown. I then changed the water and tested the new waters ph (7.0!). I am stumped at what it could be. Because when i replaced the water i didnt add ferts so i dont think it is a nute burn? I think it might be heat stress?

Sorry to be posting this multiple times but i am concerned! it isnt improving and its not flowering... still veggn

totalnoobie15 said:
ok heres the deal it is under a 100w 6500k light for vegging. I have it in a large 5 gallon paint bucket with a top drip system hooked up. i had left it sitting for 4 days and when i came back the water was too low and the plant wasnt getting water. Well i added a few more gallons so the plant could get water. It still began to get worse with leaves drying out at the tips and curling upwards and the fan leaves are turning yellow/brown. I then changed the water and tested the new waters ph (7.0!). I am stumped at what it could be. Because when i replaced the water i didnt add ferts so i dont think it is a nute burn? I think it might be heat stress?

Sorry to be posting this multiple times but i am concerned! it isnt improving and its not flowering... still veggn
i think it could be heat stress too but would be better if there was a pic to see lol but u did say u were gone for 4 days so u dont know when that drip stoped. so i would say with no water and the heat from the lights that it is heat stress. well good luck bro hope all goes well peace.

Latest posts

Back