anyone use botanicare sweet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
weird. lets try this again. have you used sweet & if so how was it? did it work like it was supposed to? how did u use it & anything else you might want to add. i have a lil bottle laying here & dont know if i should use. something inside makes me feel sceptical.

i've used it before.... the stuff does do what it says it does.... but, it's just a sugar enhancer or carbo-loader, that's it.... i actually found i got same/similar results out of blackstrap molasses.... not to mention the molasses is $3-$4 a bottle and the Sweet is around $25-$30 a quart around here....

i believe the dosage i was using was 10ml per gallon....

thx a lot FS. yeah its a sample & me being organic was kinda leary. now looking @ the label i shouldnt sweat it i suppose. so flesh what strain did yuo use it on & what "flavor" did you use also? did that flavor used come out in your smoke? i was under the impression that you should use citrus w/ citrus phenos so it enhances the smoke & not being able to run grape on a citrus plant. think im going to use it on grow after this cause im now just starting to run the new GO line & want to stick to GH's schedule so i know exactly how it performs to see if its worthy of buying.

sorry doc.... just noticed the question.... i ran the original Sweet, now the citrus, with some DP Strawberry Cough.... i believe i added it at 15ml per gallon during bloom.... i honestly didn't notice that much difference as far as taste.... however, i did notice a difference as far as weight....

SS could you plz elaborate on details, ie:flavor, strains used on, have you run same strain w/ & w/o sweet & see/taste any differance. sorry for asking alot but im just not convinced yet. guess ill use & figure out myself just might be a while cause im growing a foreign strain & wont have anything to jugde against. once i get a mom ill run a side by side.

Latest posts

Back