Anyone use these?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay need some Hydro help....Been talking with RAy on making these into waterfarms...I want to use solo cups with larger holes that my soil cups...I seen on youtbe peeps useing them insted of the net pots...anyone know the downside to doing this?...and is there a better produce than hydroton?

thanks

other than the solocups being thinner and possibility of cracking and splitting can occur....have you heard of myto? its a new hydro medium....

river rocks works , ive seen ppl use pumice thats been broken up and its cheap... lots of diff mediums. ive seen small marbles work.....

yeah the solo cups are thin..and I reuse them a few times with soil befor they start to crack...Im makeing some solo cups now...I think they will work for this test run....:aok: thanks for stopping by TO:48:

:bolt: Growshop

okay this is going well....what size pump is needed to run these...the res holds 1 gallon water...I need some more parts Ill run and get..Ill take pics of what I have so far tonight...just gotta get the drip tube figured:bolt:Home Depot

no i have never seen them but they look like a good way to save space i wonder if they sell them big enough to be able to flower in them

Been looking 4u I think I got it figured out. What are you doing tomorrow. Lets McGiver this thing tomorrow. What ya say?

Sounds great Ray...you and wifey come on out and smoke and scratch...I went and baught one the Hydro farm kits @ 16 dollars...and after modifing..didnt push water up through....:hairpull:

skullcandy said:
no i have never seen them but they look like a good way to save space i wonder if they sell them big enough to be able to flower in them

:ciao: Skull

We have flowered in smaller....we have fun grows at times...still tryn figure the "Thimble"..:rolleyes:.....but have flowered to finish in med bottle:aok: IMHO..the only way a small pot is Hydro..I hydroed a 8oz Red Bull can..to just over an ounce dried...oh yeah baby we have fun:D

:d

036.JPG

037.JPG

038.JPG

039.JPG

040.JPG

wow smoke nice dyi you have there pulling up a set for this one

thanks SIn inc...couldnt get the water to go up...so I went with this small fountain pump....continious drip...germinate some spinach and lettuce give her a run useing GH nutes

take care and be safe

001.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

012.JPG

Hey Smoke You beat me to it. Great minds think alike :) or is it stoners think alike :)

be careful though 4u. small reservoirs can have wild ph swings. great job on the DIY though. i'm rooting for ya :48:

Time4Plan-B said:
Raise your res if height is causing you probs 4u2
T4

this is Brillant...thanks...Im a work some more on this...I decided to go with coco and drip ..will have some pics up later if thigs go well

Latest posts

Back